Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Oct 3, 2013 at 5:33 PM Post #5,057 of 6,987
Ishome - Confession​
http://fuselab.bandcamp.com/album/confession​

I've been anxiously waiting for this album since I heard her astounding "Eva" EP in mid-2012. Today I learned the debut had finally come out in May and immediately purchased it. I must say that it almost meets my ridiculously high expectations and I would without question recommend it to anyone who has an interest in masterfully crafted, well produced and intricately detailed electronic music with depth. You can stream it for free in its entirety on Bandcamp. Give it a shot; hopefully you like what you hear.

Oct 4, 2013 at 5:08 AM Post #5,058 of 6,987
^ Like that album quite a bit. The first track I use regularly when in need of bass
biggrin.gif

Check the fair lady

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #5,061 of 6,987
shanebro - Where Hearts and Minds Collide​
https://shanebro.bandcamp.com/album/where-hearts-and-minds-collide​

Something for the possible chiptune fans browsing this thread. This great album is available for the price of your choosing, in the format of your choosing. Lossless for free if you wish, but please do consider donating a few bucks to this guy for his efforts if the album is to your liking.

Oct 6, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #5,064 of 6,987
Back in May excision confirmed that they were going to release the invasion on cd, and I'm still waiting for it to come out so I can have a physical copy. He posted a picture of the CD on twitter about a week ago and I can't wait to add it to my collection.

I'm actually going to see datsik in a month. He's bringing his 80,000 watt PK sound system so I should be able to put my earplugs to good use. Going to be mental!

Oct 7, 2013 at 10:29 AM Post #5,065 of 6,987
Back in May excision confirmed that they were going to release the invasion on cd, and I'm still waiting for it to come out so I can have a physical copy. He posted a picture of the CD on twitter about a week ago and I can't wait to add it to my collection.

I'm actually going to see datsik in a month. He's bringing his 80,000 watt PK sound system so I should be able to put my earplugs to good use. Going to be mental!

Yup, the CD will be out October 18.  It's already a very high-quality recording, I'm sure the uncompressed CD is just superb 
smily_headphones1.gif
 (plus the disc art looks awesome ^_^).  Datsik on a PK sound system will be mental. 
biggrin.gif
 I always wonder how much my hearing has been damaged from Electronic shows....

Oct 7, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #5,066 of 6,987
Yup, the CD will be out October 18.  It's already a very high-quality recording, I'm sure the uncompressed CD is just superb :)  (plus the disc art looks awesome ^_^).  Datsik on a PK sound system will be mental. :D  I always wonder how much my hearing has been damaged from Electronic shows....
I preordered the cd last night right after I posted that, can't wait to actually give the whole thing a listen.
Datsik will be my first show, i was suppose to go see bassnectar last fall but the show got canceled, and I would have seen bassnectar at the Memphis music festival but I was sick. Can't wait to see datsik though. Protohype and funtcase are opening for him.

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #5,067 of 6,987
Datsik will be my first show, i was suppose to go see bassnectar last fall but the show got canceled, and I would have seen bassnectar at the Memphis music festival but I was sick. Can't wait to see datsik though. Protohype and funtcase are opening for him.

Assuming you're under the age of 25, you're gonna love it 
biggrin.gif
 it's quite a bit different from "traditional" concerts, but it's some of the most fun you'll ever have. First time's a bit awkward, but you pick up on what you need to do quickly enough.  Protohype and Funtcase should wreck it as well 
L3000.gif
 I was supposed to see Datsik (and Destroid) at a festival earlier this year, but that got cancelled 
frown.gif

Oct 7, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #5,068 of 6,987
  Assuming you're under the age of 25, you're gonna love it 
biggrin.gif
 it's quite a bit different from "traditional" concerts, but it's some of the most fun you'll ever have. First time's a bit awkward, but you pick up on what you need to do quickly enough.  Protohype and Funtcase should wreck it as well 
L3000.gif
 I was supposed to see Datsik (and Destroid) at a festival earlier this year, but that got cancelled 
frown.gif

Yeah, I'm 17 and I'm going with a few college buddies. Why is the first time a little awkward? I need to purchase protohype's newest EP to hear what he sounds like. I'm not going to lie the whole destroid live show thing looks a bit cheesy but I'm sure its a whole lot of fun. 
beerchug.gif

Oct 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #5,069 of 6,987

Yeah, I'm 17 and I'm going with a few college buddies. Why is the first time a little awkward? I need to purchase protohype's newest EP to hear what he sounds like. I'm not going to lie the whole destroid live show thing looks a bit cheesy but I'm sure its a whole lot of fun. 
beerchug.gif

First time is slightly weird because there's a certain mindset you have to be in, and the experience is so unique, you have no idea what that mindset is until after you've experienced it once. I'm making it sound scary, it's not :p it's just the crowd, man. Just like being at a Metal concert is unique, or Rap, etc. I think, actually, the only genre that I was able to fit in without experiencing that genre live before was Shoegaze :p 

And yeah, the Destroid show looks cheesy. Cheesy AWESOME. 
L3000.gif
 In the end, it is just guys pushing buttons and playing music, but the whole science behind it fascinates me.  The getup and effects are overblown, but hey, it's like Electronic Ghost B.C. 
biggrin.gif
 And KJ Swaka (former Pendulum drummer) is a beast 
eek.gif
 that he can do what he does while wearing that restricting suit....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back