Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Sep 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #5,026 of 6,987
Eulberg is a favorite of mine too. Though I'm more of a Deep House kind of guy than Minimal stuff. 
24.gif

Sep 23, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #5,032 of 6,987

This one's been undoubtedly shared before, but I just wanted to bring it back to everyone's attention. Saw Kaskade last weekend 
smily_headphones1.gif
 It had just started raining about a half an hour before he went on, and he opened with this. Made my life 
biggrin.gif

New Krewella album tomorrow! I've heard the whole thing now (given stuff already released, live clips, and the rest of what they uploaded to Soundcloud) but I can't wait to get my CD-quality version 
dt880smile.png

Sep 25, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #5,035 of 6,987

Totally in love with this song.

when i found out that sub focus is releasing a new album i got so excited i almost fell down XD

i was under the impression it was going to be released on the 23rd of this month (i.e three days ago) but when i went to beatport i was disappointed.... do you know when its supposed to be released?

Sep 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #5,036 of 6,987

when i found out that sub focus is releasing a new album i got so excited i almost fell down XD

i was under the impression it was going to be released on the 23rd of this month (i.e three days ago) but when i went to beatport i was disappointed.... do you know when its supposed to be released?

IIRC it will be released on the 30th for the US. I think it may have already been released on the UK iTunes store, not sure though (not at home to check).

EDIT: And yes, I'm ecstatic about this new album!

Sep 25, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #5,037 of 6,987
For anyone interested beatport just sent out a 25% off coupon code valid for the next week or so. The code is 88HLDBN25

I'm seriously just sitting here staring at my beatport cart trying to decide what all i want to buy. I feel like buying the exclusives while they are still at full price is a waste of money.

Sep 26, 2013 at 8:11 AM Post #5,038 of 6,987
  I'm seriously just sitting here staring at my beatport cart trying to decide what all i want to buy. I feel like buying the exclusives while they are still at full price is a waste of money.

Aw I know dude, everything on Beatport is soooo expensive, and then tack on the charge for lossless (which is the only reason I buy from Beatport) and it gets to be a bit pricey :p hence why when I'm getting a full album, I just go for the CD. As cheap as the iTunes/Amazon/Spotify version and sounds better :p 

Sep 26, 2013 at 11:54 AM Post #5,039 of 6,987
Aw I know dude, everything on Beatport is soooo expensive, and then tack on the charge for lossless (which is the only reason I buy from Beatport) and it gets to be a bit pricey :p hence why when I'm getting a full album, I just go for the CD. As cheap as the iTunes/Amazon/Spotify version and sounds better :p 
The only time I purchase things from Beatport is when there isn't a cd I can buy. I spent $22 on 11 tracks last night and that's pretty good for Beatport I usually spend about $3 per track.

Sep 26, 2013 at 12:28 PM Post #5,040 of 6,987
  For anyone interested beatport just sent out a 25% off coupon code valid for the next week or so. The code is 88HLDBN25

I got the same code in my inbox and ended up spending the money in my PayPal on these releases:

Sadly I find artist albums to be a very rare occurrence in the world of electronic music nowadays, or at least the Beatport style branch of it. Most albums I'm interested in never even see a physical release (oh what the world has come to), so for those like me seeking at least lossless files Beatport is pretty much the only option in many cases and the prices can certainly be… salty. 75 cents premium for every lossless file in a release sure is a steep price to pay. At least it makes you give much more consideration to what you really want to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back