EHHA Rev A - Interest Thread
Oct 5, 2010 at 10:28 AM Post #721 of 1,752
Full kit or board only is fine with me. The most important question: when will be the public release? i cant wait to get my hands on them
biggrin.gif

Oct 5, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #726 of 1,752
Got back from a road trip tonight and had a present waiting for me:

Looks really good. I really like the inclusion of the test and verification sheet. A very nice touch.

I am a bit too tired to work with it tonight (a long, long day of day-job activity and plane flights), but, I will hook it up tomorrow and let you know how she rolls.

BTW, this is fully shielded and encapsulated.

Oct 5, 2010 at 11:48 PM Post #728 of 1,752
Jake,
those TXs look nice.  SumR provides an excellent service to those needing custom TXs. 

Oct 6, 2010 at 12:38 AM Post #729 of 1,752
Hello EHHA Fans,

I will be making kits for these and will also stock the boards.  It is nice to see all the interest in this project, as the EHHA is an amp that needs to get out there and be listened to.  I will be working with Alex to get a number of boards fabricated and they will be available in the store in about a month.

Talk to you soon,

Jeff

Oct 6, 2010 at 7:21 AM Post #732 of 1,752

Soo close. Yet soo far away.

Edit: yeah, far away indeed. I've got a short on one channel between v- of the servo and ground. tracing the circuit for shorts, might have fried a 79L15 while soldering...

Oct 6, 2010 at 7:25 AM Post #733 of 1,752
aah i feel you buddy..agonizing isn't it..well,  got some case work done. base plate is all drilled and ready.  Front panels will be ordered tomorrow. Boards are populated, just need to check everything a couple more times before i wire it up for testing.

Oct 6, 2010 at 8:48 AM Post #735 of 1,752
Pulled out the only two components that connects to v- pin of the servo to ground. The short still exist >.>

Good thing is that the short only exist in that segment, which means I could just green wire it, bypassing the short. The Bad thing is I can't spot the short in this small segment... (I now suspect that it is a direct short between the pin and the ground plane, but it is covered up by the IC adapter. -_-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back