Effect Audio cables thread
Feb 18, 2020 at 2:55 PM Post #4,336 of 7,919
Looking for the smoothest and musical cable of entry or mid-level, with warm-neutral or neutral sound signature, and for sure, without additional accent on treble. Would be thankful for a piece of advice here.
Ha ha...fresh from the PW Audio board, two cables that I thought were smooth, musical with a touch of warmth from EA were the mid level Lionheart and the Thor Silver II.

Feb 18, 2020 at 3:27 PM Post #4,337 of 7,919
Looking for the smoothest and musical cable of entry or mid-level, with warm-neutral or neutral sound signature, and for sure, without additional accent on treble. Would be thankful for a piece of advice here.
I would suggest Eros II, possibly Lionheart, but the latter is quite expensive.

Edit: Forgot to ask, what IEMs are you looking to pair it with?

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2020 at 12:16 PM Post #4,340 of 7,919
Ha ha...fresh from the PW Audio board, two cables that I thought were smooth, musical with a touch of warmth from EA were the mid level Lionheart and the Thor Silver II.

Dita Oslo is in the same price range as Lionheart and the Thor Silver II, but in addition has that option for multiple-terminations, which might come in handy.

Feb 20, 2020 at 2:02 AM Post #4,342 of 7,919

Hey bro!! maybe you'll like to check out the "Lionheart" cable from our "Heritage" series!! It's a mid-range cable and the sound characteristic is amazing!! The cable's mid delivers a smooth and natural warmth, the lower timbre has a very well controlled resonance and the treble projects transparency with an airy touch, I feel that'll be something that will suit your budget and taste!

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:33 AM Post #4,343 of 7,919
Lionheart pairs great with my Zeus XR m very nice cable

Feb 24, 2020 at 2:37 AM Post #4,344 of 7,919
Wanna experience how VE "Elysium" and Effect Audio's "Code 51" ignite musical sparks? C'mon down to Space by Effect Audio and be the first few to audition the latest "Code 51" accessories!! Not only that, you can also stand a chance to win amazing prizes with us in our "EA" Lucky draw :exclamation::exclamation:

:fire::fire::fire:Prizes includes, the enchanting "EA Cleopatra" worth $999, the "Empire Ears Phantom X" worth $3299 and many more
:fire::fire::fire:
What are you waiting for?!?! Don't sleep on these fabulous draws!! We'll see you in "Space" :sunglasses::v:
View attachment 11191303.jpg
View attachment 11191304.jpg
View attachment 11191305.jpg

Feb 24, 2020 at 4:19 AM Post #4,345 of 7,919
Wanna experience how VE "Elysium" and Effect Audio's "Code 51" ignite musical sparks? C'mon down to Space by Effect Audio and be the first few to audition the latest "Code 51" accessories!! Not only that, you can also stand a chance to win amazing prizes with us in our "EA" Lucky draw :exclamation::exclamation:

:fire::fire::fire:Prizes includes, the enchanting "EA Cleopatra" worth $999, the "Empire Ears Phantom X" worth $3299 and many more
:fire::fire::fire:
What are you waiting for?!?! Don't sleep on these fabulous draws!! We'll see you in "Space" :sunglasses::v:

Paul, is Space a physical store or just online?

Feb 27, 2020 at 2:52 AM Post #4,347 of 7,919
Hi All,

Just a quick introduction here.

My name is Nick and I'm a new admin for Effect Audio on this thread.

Do feel free to contact me should you have any questions on EA and our products/services and I'll assist to the best of my abilities.

Look forward to hearing from you guys! :relaxed:

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:30 AM Post #4,348 of 7,919
My Thor Silver II+ has arrived. I’m looking forward to giving it a spin with the Trio and the Legend X.
image.jpg

Feb 28, 2020 at 9:05 AM Post #4,349 of 7,919
My Thor Silver II+ has arrived. I’m looking forward to giving it a spin with the Trio and the Legend X.
image.jpg
Nice looking cable! I am really interested in this one, and especially the fact it is the + version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back