Edwood banned?
Jul 7, 2004 at 1:00 AM Post #3 of 72
His profile said he posted today at 7:27 PM. Maybe he is hiding his furry little head out of embarassment from the other night.
biggrin.gif

Jul 7, 2004 at 1:13 AM Post #5 of 72
Say it ain't so! We need the hampsters to keep us company!

But seriously, I think there was some discussion at one point about instituting an automatic ban for drunken posting. Kind of like the penalty box in hockey. Where that discussion went amongst the mods, I'm not sure (and it may just be my imagination). With all due respect to Ed, it shouldn't have happened; even though it turned out to be harmless, it was not apprpriate IMO.

Jul 7, 2004 at 1:29 AM Post #7 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
(there's no p in hamster)

it was kind of odd though...

Wow, do I ever feel like Dan Quayle!
rolleyes.gif
One of my college profs once said "Spelling is not an index of intelligence" and I've always taken comfort in that. Of course, it was right after he had made a spelling mistake...

Jul 7, 2004 at 2:17 AM Post #8 of 72
I thought he was faking drunk with the obviously bad spelling.
Unless he's an amateur drinker.

Drunkenness and spelling are perfectly compatible...I'm pissed right now J/K
wink.gif

Speaking is a different matter
icon10.gif

Jul 7, 2004 at 2:21 AM Post #9 of 72
Maybe there should be a "sticky" in the Member's Lounge that lists all those who are banned and the duration of the ban. Kind of like when police departments announce when pedophiles are released from prison, and where they will be living.
icon10.gif
eek.gif

Jul 7, 2004 at 2:38 AM Post #11 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeteeth
I thought he was faking drunk with the obviously bad spelling.
Unless he's an amateur drinker.

I wasn't sure either. I thought he probably had a few and was faking the spelling and the drunk behaviour just for the fun of it.

Jul 7, 2004 at 2:51 AM Post #15 of 72
The last time I read from him, he was drunk, 4th of July celebration or the like.....He may be still sleeeping the hangover.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

note: but taking a closer look and noticing that the custom title had changed also, yep probably he was banned.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back