We should add a little bottle of Tequila next to that bouncing hamster of his
biggrin.gif

Jul 7, 2004 at 2:57 AM Post #17 of 72
EdBan???
biggrin.gif

Jul 7, 2004 at 2:59 AM Post #20 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
I banned him temporarily, and told him to contact me when he was sober. He e-mailed me today to tell me he wasn't drunk anymore, so I told him I'd unban him when I returned home. I just got home.

Jude's the man
biggrin.gif

Jul 7, 2004 at 3:01 AM Post #21 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore
It sure sounded harmless to me, the thread starter.

It went beyond his "I'm drunk" thread (I locked that one, by the way). When I saw him posting like that in at least one other thread, I decided to ban him until he sobered up. He didn't look like he was posting any better as the night went on, and I didn't feel like following him around.

Jul 7, 2004 at 3:10 AM Post #23 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore
We should add a little bottle of Tequila next to that bouncing hamster of his
biggrin.gif

He drank a lot more than a bottle of tequila, but maybe he remembered just the tequila one, as probably was the last.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 7, 2004 at 3:17 AM Post #25 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
I banned him temporarily, and told him to contact me when he was sober. He e-mailed me today to tell me he wasn't drunk anymore, so I told him I'd unban him when I returned home. I just got home.

Thanks Jude.

Headache and nausea all gone.

The hangover wasn't bad either.
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Jul 7, 2004 at 3:21 AM Post #27 of 72
It’s pretty damn pitiful to get banned from Head-Fi. It seems ridiculous to waste Jude’s time with such childish behavior.

But at least Jude is getting experience baby-sitting. Do those hamsters have diapers on?

Mitch

Jul 7, 2004 at 3:27 AM Post #30 of 72
Hey Edwood, when you were drunk, you agreed to sell me you R10 for $100. The money order is on its way, when are you going to send me the R10? Now be a man, a deal is a deal...

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back