Eddie Current Zana Deux owners
Jun 13, 2008 at 8:28 AM Post #678 of 2,605
I've ordered the new faceplate and chicken knobs as well. Looks fabolous!

Jun 13, 2008 at 1:59 PM Post #680 of 2,605
Quote:

Originally Posted by Varma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am also on the current run, just ordered my Zana Deux.

I just ordered on the good words from all the members. Hopefully it will be as good.

Wow, you could still get in on this run? Congrats! Hope you took anothers place, and that it doesn't mean there's more delays incoming...

Jun 13, 2008 at 2:08 PM Post #681 of 2,605
Quote:

Originally Posted by nor_spoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, you could still get in on this run? Congrats! Hope you took anothers place, and that it doesn't mean there's more delays incoming...

Thanks. I am not sure about any delays. I am just happy to be on the list. But Craig mentioned that, since I am on the end of the list my amp will be delivered next month.

Hopefully all the amps which were ordered few months back are delivered on time. I will be waiting for all your impressions.

Jun 13, 2008 at 5:01 PM Post #682 of 2,605
I had an email conversation with Craig today. He confirms that the amps will be shipping this month. Hopefully this will be on a more or less first ordered first shipped basis.

I violated my oath and looked at pics of the new polished faceplate version. To be honest, I kind of prefer the classic version. Craig says there is about a 50/50 split between customers liking the new vs. classic looks. The new look is a $35 upcharge as most of you already know, so I'll spend the money and see how it looks in my system. But I have a feeling that I'm going to prefer the classic look in the end. The new polished faceplate goes over the original, so you can go back and forth to suit your mood at will.

Can't wait to hear it at last. I don't think any of us will be dissapointed.

Jun 13, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #683 of 2,605
Thanks for the update Dr T. I added the face plate upgrade to my order
biggrin.gif

Jun 18, 2008 at 2:24 AM Post #684 of 2,605
Any of you guys that live in the SF bay area or will be visiting on 6/28 we're having a meet in San Mateo and Craig will be there with his Balancing Act amp. Foo-me and I will have our Zana's and jp11801 will have his HD-2 balanced amp also. Other amp stars will be (at least I'm pretty sure) Neilvg finally got his ES-2 back from Mikhail and Justin is bringing a KGBH-SE that everyone raved about at CanJam. I know that there will be a tendency to compare Justin's new amp to SinglePower's best offering (IMHO) but seeing that the ES-2 is almost 4 times the price,..
So, if you're in the area, it should be a real great meet.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f24/no...2008-a-329393/

Jun 25, 2008 at 1:22 PM Post #685 of 2,605
Woo-hoo! My ZD is finished and shipping on Monday, likely! Long wait almost over.

Jun 25, 2008 at 1:33 PM Post #686 of 2,605
Yep, Craig mentioned that they will start shipping on June 30th, and the assembly house ships about three a week. So those who are first in line gets them much sooner. I am 19th on the list so there's still 6 - 7 more weeks wait for me.

Jun 25, 2008 at 2:24 PM Post #687 of 2,605
It is really cool to know that you guys get your Zana's pretty soon, which is very good, cos can not wait to read some of your impressions and WELCOME you to the Zana club at last
cool.gif

Jun 25, 2008 at 2:26 PM Post #688 of 2,605
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woo-hoo! My ZD is finished and shipping on Monday, likely! Long wait almost over.

Wow, good for you!!
smily_headphones1.gif

I am #15 on the list.

Please share impressions when it arrives.

Jul 2, 2008 at 8:05 PM Post #689 of 2,605
How is it going for the rest of you international buyers? I just love this. Apparantly my amp (which I confirmed my order for in mid/late April) won't be shipped until August due to a lack of 230V transformers for the power supply. Unless these transformers just vaporized, couldn't I have heard of this before? Oh well, at least it will ship some day. It's not like I this unexpectedly leaves me without a headphone amp. It will likely be awesome when it finally arrives.

Jul 2, 2008 at 8:30 PM Post #690 of 2,605
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohanK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How is it going for the rest of you international buyers? I just love this. Apparantly my amp (which I confirmed my order for in mid/late April) won't be shipped until August due to a lack of 230V transformers for the power supply. Unless these transformers just vaporized, couldn't I have heard of this before? Oh well, at least it will ship some day. It's not like I this unexpectedly leaves me without a headphone amp. It will likely be awesome when it finally arrives.

Oh man, that is not good news. I have not heard about it either. I guess this goes for all of us then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back