Eddie Current Balancing Act
Nov 23, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #1,487 of 1,499
Froger, you are correct. That is exactly what I was doing. I was trying to gather the kind of information I would not have gotten by asking Craig. And I know it was accidental, but even Ken6217's mention that it was 12 weeks a couple times was helpful to me.thank you to all who tried to help rather than call me ridiculous. This kind of help is why Head-Fi exists. My purchase will be made in February. I'm going to make my decision after Can Jam 2016. I'm gathering information now which will affect my final decision then. I could ask Craig what the wait time will be in February but he can't predict the future. The company is called Eddie CURRENT. Not Eddie FUTURE. Thanks to all who tried to be helpful. It took awhile but eventually I got the information I was looking for.

Have you contacted Craig about the BA?
Any availability?

Nov 23, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #1,488 of 1,499
Have you contacted Craig about the BA?
Any availability?

I haven't contacted him yet. I didn't want to bother him yet because I won't make any decisions until after (or during) canjam in February. But from talking to others I gather it'll be at least a couple months. Even if it's built, he rigorously tests each item before it ships. It takes time but I'm glad he takes the time to do it right.

Dec 31, 2016 at 6:23 AM Post #1,489 of 1,499
Hi all,

I have some default connections with the line/cans selector button since few weeks. It makes some scratch noises and cut off sound sometimes. I would like to change it. Someone known what reference model is ? Perhaps on mouser catalogue ?

Jun 5, 2020 at 6:36 AM Post #1,491 of 1,499
I have use this exactly EML tubes with ECBA and they are great with it, I liked it more than Takatsuki 300B.
OTfDF3-plpE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 7, 2024 at 12:15 PM Post #1,492 of 1,499
Hi guys !
sorry to dig up this old time thread and to bother you but I have a newbie question for you :
I wonder what are the RCA loop in the middle high rear panel for ???
I don’t understand the function ? What to link with for instance ?
and really don’t know what it is and what it can be used to ?
may I wire them to the pre out rca of my hi-fi amp and control the volume as it should be ?
Sorry for the noob question but I don’t want to go wrong ways
not sure to be clear…?
if someone take a walk there and can explain it to me precisely ?
Thanks if you can find time to reply and explain to me
Even Eddie Current contact is quite laconic about it
thanks all folks !

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2024 at 1:56 PM Post #1,496 of 1,499
Loop out is simply a passthrough of the input signal being fed to the amp and pretty sure the source selector is considered of the signal fed to the loop out
Thank you for quick reply
so as asked I can link my pre out from my amp to it ?
and any source selected will play ?

this was the answer from Craig : « Those are loop through jacks, what input sis selected goes out those jacks. The amp doe not need to be turned on «

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2024 at 2:33 PM Post #1,499 of 1,499
Selling my first BA was my worst mistake in the hobby. I have a second one and will not part with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back