ECLIPSE. The name of the NEW TWAG v2 black translucent wire!!
May 6, 2011 at 10:40 PM Post #31 of 102

Quote:
Craig, will you have a JH3A version of the Eclipse cable available when the JH3A starts shipping? 

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

Eclipse will be available for all of the products we offer. We are making lots of changes to our site and adding lots of new things including the JH3A....

Now, all we need is the new JH3a in our hands so we can start making music! Parts are ready to go....

Thanks!
Craig

May 6, 2011 at 10:43 PM Post #32 of 102
UPDATE:

The Eclipse is available for all cables. We are still waiting for the over mold or OM cable to arrive. Its our of my hands on when this will happen. I will hopefully have a solid date soon!!

Thanks,
Craig

May 16, 2011 at 11:13 PM Post #33 of 102
UPDATE:

I have received notification that the Eclipse OM cables are almost done! 

My site is updated with the Eclipse as an option for 2 different types:

LIMITED SUPPLY!!!!
The over mold version also called OM, please pre order here:

Whiplash Elite TWag v2 JHA, UE, Westone IEM OM replacement cable. **PRE ORDER** for the NEW Esclipse!!

http://www.whiplashaudio.com/cables/whiplash-custom-cables/whiplash-elite-jha-ue-westone-iem-om-replacement-cable.html

Eclipse can be made now with the non OM version with memory wire:

Whiplash Elite JHA, UE, Westone IEM replacement cable with memory wire

http://www.whiplashaudio.com/cables/whiplash-custom-cables/elite-jha-ue-westone-iem-replacement-cable.html

Both clear and the Eclipse (black) color wire options are available when ordering the non OM versions.
You also have a wire color option when ordering any other cable including; Headphones cables, iPod cables, mini - mini!!!

All of our stock on the OM version are not available. Its currently at the over molders and will be ready to go shortly!

Thanks!
Craig

May 17, 2011 at 10:28 AM Post #34 of 102
Craig,

Sorry to be a pain... check your PMs!

A aka Skoog

May 28, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #38 of 102
May 28, 2011 at 6:32 AM Post #39 of 102
hi, i sent u guys a few emails and we communicated back and forth, then it suddenly stopped, i sent in my TWAG for RMA, and i sent another 3-4 emails to you guys. pls respond! its been about a week since you guys suddenly went MIA

May 29, 2011 at 7:07 AM Post #43 of 102
Craig check your PMs

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back