Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread
Nov 26, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #961 of 992
FLASH SALE ALERT

We have partnered with Massdrop to offer a one day only flash sale on the Finder X1.

Regular price is $149, today only get yours for $69!

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/echobox-audio-finder-x1-iems
Awesome after I just got mine from the other Drop a couple of weeks ago fo over $100. Understand why you guys do it it just sucks to be on the losing side of things.
Plus I’ve emailed you guys as I had a neutral nozzle fall off while ago on a plane so it was a goner and would like to get a new set either no one got back to me or I could have missed the email which is not out of the question . Who would be best to email about getting a new set?

Nov 26, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #962 of 992
Awesome after I just got mine from the other Drop a couple of weeks ago fo over $100. Understand why you guys do it it just sucks to be on the losing side of things.
Plus I’ve emailed you guys as I had a neutral nozzle fall off while ago on a plane so it was a goner and would like to get a new set either no one got back to me or I could have missed the email which is not out of the question . Who would be best to email about getting a new set?

Please email support@eboxaudio.com and we will be happy to get you a new tuning ring :)

Nov 26, 2017 at 3:50 PM Post #963 of 992
Please email support@eboxaudio.com and we will be happy to get you a new tuning ring :)
Awesome thanks for that was planning on stealing the one from my sons’ set that I got him for Christmas as I’m sure he’ll just mostly use the bass tuning but he might like a change every once in a while so I should just get me a new set.
Another thing you just made it too hard for me to pass up on the Explorer at the price you have it for now. I fell in love with the look and feel of it when I heard it at CanJam SoCal 2016 and it drove my Ether-C’s awfully well to boot. I have wanted a dap that does Streaming and Bluetooth and I know how good this one sounds and the price is too hard to pass up. Thanks again.

Nov 26, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #964 of 992
Yeah, we haven't had prices like this since the IndieGoGo campaign!

The explorer has 300mw per channel to drive just about anything. Ironically, I get the most use out of it when I use it with my own Ether C's! :)

Nov 26, 2017 at 4:48 PM Post #966 of 992
Nov 26, 2017 at 5:27 PM Post #968 of 992
Nov 26, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #969 of 992
I heard the ones at SoCal this year is that the same as production now?

Nov 26, 2017 at 7:00 PM Post #971 of 992
Might have to put that on my Christmas list.

Nov 27, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #972 of 992
We released an early version at CES last year, them shortly after we delivered to customers who has already purchased but, we disconntinued that specific model. We went back and redesigned the Nomad, and are releasing a new version this year at CES :)

Here is a review of the original version:

https://www.soundguys.com/echobox-the-nomad-titanium-earphones-review-13003/

Did the redesign involve a change in sound tuning from the original? Its unusual to redesign a model so soon, as well as keeping the same name.

Nov 27, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #973 of 992
Did the redesign involve a change in sound tuning from the original? Its unusual to redesign a model so soon, as well as keeping the same name.

Yes, it involved a new sound tuning, a new cable, new design on the housing and a few other minor tweaks :) All meant to make it an overall better earphone as we didn't feel the original was quite where we wanted it yet. Otherwise enough changes to change the name, though :wink:

Nov 29, 2017 at 3:59 AM Post #974 of 992
Echobox Nomad Review is up!

https://audio123blog.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/echobox-nomad/

Discussion Thread: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/echobox-nomad-n1-reviews-impressions-dicussions-thread.866320/

photo_2017-11-29_09-28-56.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back