EarSonics SM3 Appreciation, Discussion, & Review Thread - Technically Best Universal? (see first post for reviews and info)
May 26, 2010 at 7:56 PM Post #541 of 2,831
@search ,thanks for fixing it frank ,thats what i ment to say, how did you change it anyway ?
popcorn.gif

May 26, 2010 at 8:11 PM Post #542 of 2,831
@soozie & daeo , it is me the original lucozade, my computer logged me off my account and i  can not remember the password and the reset link sent to my email dose not work so i had to reinvent myself untill admin decides to answer my requests for help if they ever do 
confused.gif

May 26, 2010 at 8:18 PM Post #543 of 2,831

Quote:
@soozie & daeo , it is me the original lucozade, my computer logged me off my account and i  can not remember the password and the reset link sent to my email dose not work so i had to reinvent myself untill admin decides to answer my requests for help if they ever do 
confused.gif

I knew it was you, silly
biggrin.gif

But I would have paid a ransom to get you back if you had been kidnapped!

Try PM'ing jude or mbriant or someone who can sort out your account for you, and keep reminding them. I've seen other accounts sorted out fairly quickly when someone's asked. Or maybe you can start a thread and ask for help, that tends to get a quicker response.

May 26, 2010 at 8:19 PM Post #544 of 2,831

Quote:
How well do the Orto double flange mod isolate? Is it suitable for my e-Q7?

well my orto duel flange tips isolate very well indeed even with no music playing, as for working with the ortos, well they would not for me as they go deep in the ear so the ortos themselves would be hanging out my ears completely 
tongue_smile.gif

May 26, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #545 of 2,831
how much ransom was you willing to pay for my safe return soozie?
bigsmile_face.gif

Quote:
I knew it was you, silly
biggrin.gif

But I would have paid a ransom to get you back if you had been kidnapped!

Try PM'ing jude or mbriant or someone who can sort out your account for you, and keep reminding them. I've seen other accounts sorted out fairly quickly when someone's asked. Or maybe you can start a thread and ask for help, that tends to get a quicker response.

May 26, 2010 at 8:29 PM Post #546 of 2,831

Quote:
how much ransom was you willing to pay for my safe return soozie?
bigsmile_face.gif

Once I hack into Chris's PP account, money will be no object
ksc75smile.gif

May 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM Post #548 of 2,831
I bet someone new here one day is going to be doing a search on the SE420 and find this thread and shortly after will sending very angry messages to lucozade and some others here about the SE420 not being the best phone ever created :p

May 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM Post #549 of 2,831

Quote:
confused.gif

LOL!  Schizozade!! 
beerchug.gif

May 26, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #550 of 2,831

Quote:
I bet someone new here one day is going to be doing a search on the SE420 and find this thread and shortly after will sending very angry messages to lucozade and some others here about the SE420 not being the best phone ever created :p

What?  The 420's are phones?? I thought they were poorly made ear plugs!!  Maybe that's cuz I wouldn't dare play music through them.
basshead.gif

May 26, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #551 of 2,831

Quote:
@search ,thanks for fixing it frank ,thats what i ment to say, how did you change it anyway ?
popcorn.gif

Once I quote you, it's my post, and I can edit your post.  I could not let such a transgression slip, since I knew what you meant to write. No need to thank me : ) And honestly, I think you should stop praising the SM3 whan it's dead last in your sig, no one will leave yor house without turning the place upside down looking for the 420's..........not gonna happen, please quit using the lame attempts to draw attention from your king of iem's

May 26, 2010 at 11:39 PM Post #552 of 2,831

Quote:

RAWRSTER!  you two?  I never thought you'd stoop to diverting attention from the 420's in the hopes you'll get your greedy hands on them.  I thought we had a deal? you settle for the 530's

hopefully anyone looking at this thread in the future will get the SE425's so we can explain that shure just couldn't afford to use that supreme sounding woofer/tweeter combo anymore.

@ lucozade......hoping to have the SM3's any day.......will pass on my not so humble impressions.

May 27, 2010 at 4:08 PM Post #553 of 2,831
@ rawrster, he he , how can you say the SE420 is not the best iem out there , i thought you told me once that you had never heard them , You can thank your lucky stars that you have not heard them though ,if you had you would be tossing those ck10s in the recycle bin and be on here telling everyone how good they really are like the few off us that already have this knowledge .  lol 
wink_face.gif

May 27, 2010 at 4:13 PM Post #554 of 2,831
@search , good news that your SM3have arrived frank, I'm looking forward to your Not so humble opinions , don't be too disappointed if they do not sound as good as your old set of SE420 though ,and remember i did warn you they would never match the SE420 SONIC SOUND SIGNATURE 
happy_face1.gif

May 27, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #555 of 2,831

Quote:
@search , good news that your SM3have arrived frank, I'm looking forward to your Not so humble opinions , don't be too disappointed if they do not sound as good as your old set of SE420 though ,and remember i did warn you they would never match the SE420 SONIC SOUND SIGNATURE 
happy_face1.gif

LOL.......lucky for me, I haven't heard the SE420's in a while, so the memory of the king of iem's has at least faded a bit.

Oddly enough, I find the SM3 to have no sonic signature, it truly does seem to present the music/recording and nothing else. So far I am loving it immensely. I had no problems finding several different tip solutions, that all sound good. Of course, I'll continue to experiment at some point. But the pfe tips over the comply core is awesome for my ears. They fit perfectly in my ears and canals. A little early to give more impressions than that. Hopefully, I am able to fit the DDM's just as well, giving them a more equal setting. I am tempted to give the FX700's a go, but I really think both the SM3 and DDM are better suited for my taste/preferences, from all I've read. An current FX700 and DDM owner, actually pm'd me a couple days ago, knowing my preferences, actually also thought the DDM's were better suited for me.  I'm not really a basshead.

The nice thing about the DDM's is at that price, if they compete with my current crop of several favorites, I got a good deal. Period.

And finally thank you @ lucozade, for also pointing to rawrster's shameless attempt to draw attention from the SE420.  I would still own them myself if I would have been able to put them down, but I became addicted and had to go through a lengthy rehab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back