EarSonics S-EM6 & S-EM6v2 Six driver universal IEM
Jun 6, 2014 at 7:58 AM Post #541 of 690
Hello, 

Here are the new Earsonics tips... 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #543 of 690
After owning the Black original version for a few months, I sent them back to Earsonic for a test, they agreed to replace the Black with Crystal version as mine was defected. The whole process was easy and Earsonic was pretty cool about it.
Now I'm just waiting for the new version to arrive.

Jun 27, 2014 at 7:55 AM Post #545 of 690
Oh great so you are in Tokyo too. Too bad you missed the show time!
Here are some images of my favorites
https://www.facebook.com/MusicaAcoustics
P.S  I will be in Munich Hi-end Show departing tomorrow, will be back on the 19th,.
we can meet any time onwards. I will have Whiplash  available from now on..
Cheers

Hey Gents
Im goung to visit Tokyo in a month. Could recommend a good store with portable hifi stuff like Ibasso, Fiio, Iems, Denon or Audiotechnica phones?

Is it Akiba district? Could you recommend some good place? Whats on prices?

Sorry for off-topic

Jun 28, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #546 of 690
Hey Gents
Im goung to visit Tokyo in a month. Could recommend a good store with portable hifi stuff like Ibasso, Fiio, Iems, Denon or Audiotechnica phones?

Is it Akiba district? Could you recommend some good place? Whats on prices?

Sorry for off-topic

:wink:

http://www.head-fi.org/a/how-to-find-the-tokyo-e-earphone-shop

Jul 12, 2014 at 7:06 AM Post #551 of 690
Did anybody had a chance to compare westone UM50 pro with SEM6?

Jul 15, 2014 at 4:58 AM Post #552 of 690
Anyone have both sm64 and S-em6 or try both of them before?

Is S-em6 just overall improvement to sm64 while maintaining the same sound signature? Or do they have completely different sound?

I found sm64 pretty neutral or bright in a sense. Is S-em6 on the bright side too?

How does s-em6 sound compared to sm64? Is there a big leap in between these 2 models?

Really sorry about just throw bunch questions out.

Jul 15, 2014 at 5:56 AM Post #553 of 690
Mike from Headfonia published a S-EM6 review, as Average Joe did too, that reflects well the S-EM6 performances compared with those of the SM64.

I have had both and the S-EM6 is a notable upgrade to the SM64 considering that the SM64 are developed on the bases of the EM4 and EM6. The SM64 came next to the EM4 and EM6, then the S-EM6 came as a universal set of the EM6 that is, to my mind, with he EM2pro, the most neutral EarSonics product. And it's not neutral, mid bass are pronounced, mid are creamy and highs liquid. The SM64 sounds darkish, the S-EM6 sounds even more darkish but it's tuned to be perceive after a while, as with the SM64, more and more equilibrate.
Direct comparison between the SM64 and the S-EM6 reveals that this last is more dynamic, precise, detailed and coherent, with tighter bass and more natural highs that have a more realistic decay. Soundstage improvement is on the width and the height as the depth is on the same way, but with better accuracy on the instrument separation. Overall, they share most of the critical aspect of the same sound signature

Jul 15, 2014 at 6:27 AM Post #554 of 690
I havent heard any other model from earsonics apart from sm64. However, I dont find them sounded dark at all. I meant they are definitely not bright like beyerdynamic t90, but they are also not as dark like hd650. 

I actually like the sound of sm64 a lot even I've only got it for 4 hours and have been listening to it ever since. Any idea which geners are best for sm64 and and they same as S-em6?

In the mean time, I'll take a read at those review you've mentioned.

Thanks a lot tho, for answering my questions. :)

Jul 15, 2014 at 6:34 AM Post #555 of 690
Genres and performance of headphone on a genre is a matter of tastes :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back