EarSonics EM3-Pro customs, NOW WITH PICS!! the unknown best?
Dec 24, 2009 at 11:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

GuyDebord

1000+ Head-Fier
Im thinking of ordering another pair of customs, the earsonics em3-pro. I have been curious for a while about them, and in this continent some regard them as the best of the best, above my jh13
eek.gif

Does anyone in this forum have experience with them?

Dec 24, 2009 at 2:48 PM Post #2 of 12
I have no experience with the custom, only with the DLX SM2. It is my favourite professional monitor and a far fling from the high end EM3 Pro. One thing Jerry Harvey has stressed over an over is the overhead which is cleared with more drivers than fewer. His JH13Pro is amazing, but then again, marketing speak is one thing. The EM3 Pro may be as good, though I have a feeling that it like the FitEar Private 333 is best for a certain type of music, trumping Harvey, but if you listen to a wide range, worsened by favouritism for a certain sound.

Dec 24, 2009 at 11:03 PM Post #3 of 12
Yes, I used to own the sm2 dlx, changed them for the jh13's but there is something I miss about them.

I guess no one in this forum has heard the em3-pro's, really amazing, unbelievable! Thanks for the reply.

Dec 25, 2009 at 12:04 PM Post #5 of 12
I think I will order them! what the hell!! I dont know which color yet, they are closed until after new years, so I have some time to think about it... I will start then by adding some nice pics from from french headfilers mdkart and posse24. Which ones will my music prefer? jh13pro or em3pro....:

em3-pro-interieur.jpg

em3-pro-dg.jpg

em3-pro-g.jpg

em3-pro-d.jpg

em3-pro-cable.jpg

dscn0943bp9.jpg

dscn0948va2.jpg

dscn0950tl0.jpg

dscn0951cb7.jpg

dscn0946hx7.jpg

Dec 25, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #8 of 12
So, I decide to send EarSonics an email to begin the ordering process. Keep in mind that it is xmas. Well, I get an immediate reply from Franck Lopez, the owner
eek.gif
This is service my friends! here is what he wrote:

Hi, I 'am out of office, but if you want you can give me your phone number, and when i come back to office, i will give you a call to explain to you all you want to know about EM3-PRO

and EarSonics politic of sound, fabrication, waranty, customization, etc...

The first thing i can say to you, it's if you love SM2 DLX, the EM3-PRO are amazing, with a unbelievable upgrade of sound quality comparing to SM2 DLX.

The SM2 DLX are the "little" model of our catalog, if you love them you will be definitly addict of EM3-PRO and is musical sound (with harmonics on very hight frequencies you will never find in a other customer in-ears, this is our "touch")

sincerely,
Franck Lopez.

I cant wait
o2smile.gif

Mar 19, 2010 at 8:56 AM Post #9 of 12
Even if I prefer the EM2 Pro for the neurtality, the EM3 are still the best iem available today on the market.

Exception made of Insono 3TS / Earcback 2, which are differents, but also exceptional.

Apr 11, 2010 at 12:56 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is the problem with customs, so few have heard many so hard to ever know what one is for you

This is so true...

GuyDebord, if you can share your listening experience on both JH13 and EM3, it could be most interesting !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back