EarMen Tradutto
May 20, 2022 at 3:27 PM Post #63 of 69
EarMen upcoming stack.
IMG_20220520_160817.jpg

Tradutto+streamer+amplifier+linear power supply.
The power supply can accommodate all three devices.

Apr 4, 2023 at 7:36 PM Post #67 of 69
I recently purchased the Tradutto but I'm afraid I'm going to have to return it. I needed something that supported DoP on coax but it doesn't. Apparently DoP is only supported via USB. It appears this DAC is primarily geared around USB and possibly Bluetooth (I didn't try it). As for the coax input (and I assume the same is true for the toslink), it seems like more of an afterthought as not only does it not support DoP but it doesn't show the sample rate/bit depth which is a real shame.

Apr 5, 2023 at 5:54 PM Post #68 of 69
It's the retail price in Canada I'm interested in. And LDAC confirmation.

A little late but it didn't work for me with my Samsung Galaxy S23. However, my S23 does support LDAC with my Hifiman Ananda-BT and FiiO BTR7. So for me that's a no. Other thing I noticed similar to the COAX input and I assume TOSLINK input is that no details are shown regarding the connection such as the Bluetooth CODEC being used.

Tradutto:
Tradutto (no ldac).jpg

BTR7:
BTR7 (ldac).jpg

Ananda-BT:
Ananda-BT.jpg

Aug 2, 2023 at 8:32 PM Post #69 of 69
Hi all, I just joined HeadFi so catching up on some interesting threads. I totally agree that ASR is a biased site and a number of their members have nothing relevant to say except to parrot Amir’s views. Totally opposite to what a good forum is all about!
Fortunately when I was researching the Tradutto I saw their negative report but ignored it in favor of the others.
Tradutto is an excellent DAC very clean and accurate, however it does emphasize the bass a bit around 80-100 hz. That’s actually a benefit to my ears and helps bring out the bass in my HD-6XX’s and Hifimans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back