EarMen Sparrow
May 18, 2021 at 3:37 PM Post #271 of 354
Does the sparrow play well with Campfire Audio IEMs?

I'm looking to get the Sparrow for my new Dorado 2020 in balanced, but can't seem to be able to get any output impedance ratings for the sparrow in balanced.

May 18, 2021 at 5:17 PM Post #272 of 354
Does the sparrow play well with Campfire Audio IEMs?

I'm looking to get the Sparrow for my new Dorado 2020 in balanced, but can't seem to be able to get any output impedance ratings for the sparrow in balanced.
yes. Atlas and even Cascade.

Jun 10, 2021 at 11:29 AM Post #276 of 354
Hi folks. I seem to remember seeing somewhere in these 19 pages that someone (somehow?) has contacted Earmen who have offered to do a replacement of the really rather short 10cm USB-C to USB-C cable. Anyone got any details as I'm so impressed with this thing, but that EMI is the only tiny niggle (mostly when out and about). All help appreciated!!!

Jun 10, 2021 at 1:00 PM Post #277 of 354
Hi folks. I seem to remember seeing somewhere in these 19 pages that someone (somehow?) has contacted Earmen who have offered to do a replacement of the really rather short 10cm USB-C to USB-C cable. Anyone got any details as I'm so impressed with this thing, but that EMI is the only tiny niggle (mostly when out and about). All help appreciated!!!
That was probably me although I think one other person mentioned it before I did. I purchased mine directly from Earmen. I'm not sure if that made a difference or not. If you bought it new from someone who is an authorized seller they should send you a free cable like they did for me. The cable is maybe a foot and a half long or so and helped a lot with interference

Jun 18, 2021 at 6:36 AM Post #278 of 354
Hi
I bought from Moon Audio in the US, but Earmen sent me a longer cable. Just try and forward the email / photo of receipt showing your purchase, and you should be all good.
To be very honest, I didn't find that the longer cable made much difference, but you never know!

Jun 30, 2021 at 2:13 PM Post #280 of 354
Absolutely phenomenal! Are you using the balanced output? I sporadically get EMI issues. It’s very phone / reception dependent 👍

Jun 30, 2021 at 4:30 PM Post #282 of 354
At the risk of being a broken record, when using a phone put it in airplane mode and all those annoying sounds will magically disappear. At least they did for me
They don’t for me, but they do improve

Jun 30, 2021 at 4:40 PM Post #283 of 354
Contact Earmen and ask to replace the USB OTG cable - the new is FANTASTIC , not only in eliminating EMF but in sound quality too and I compared it to the Neotech NEUB1020 !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back