Dec 20, 2019 at 12:14 PM Post #17 of 39
Happy Holidays from Earbuds Anonymous!

P1120046.jpg

--

Dec 20, 2019 at 8:56 PM Post #18 of 39
Happy Holidays from Earbuds Anonymous!

P1120046.jpg

--

I'm very interested in this earbud, reviews are stellar. But would you consider making a MMCX detachable version? I'm hesitant to spend more than 20 dollars on IEMs/buds without detachable cables as I had a few sets die on me at the cable insertion point before. I wouldn't mind paying slightly more for a detachable version, just for peace of mind and durability.

Dec 20, 2019 at 9:59 PM Post #19 of 39
I'm very interested in this earbud, reviews are stellar. But would you consider making a MMCX detachable version? I'm hesitant to spend more than 20 dollars on IEMs/buds without detachable cables as I had a few sets die on me at the cable insertion point before. I wouldn't mind paying slightly more for a detachable version, just for peace of mind and durability.

I've spoken to the manufacturer about this as well. If version 1.0 sells well enough, there may be an opportunity to do the next generation with a slightly more mature tune and have a MMCX connection.

--

Dec 20, 2019 at 10:26 PM Post #20 of 39
I've spoken to the manufacturer about this as well. If version 1.0 sells well enough, there may be an opportunity to do the next generation with a slightly more mature tune and have a MMCX connection.

--

"slightly more mature tune"?

I'll have to snag the current version before they are all gone! :wink:

Feb 12, 2020 at 9:08 PM Post #22 of 39
Awesome, looking forward to hearing your thoughts when they arrive.

--
Really good sound :wink: I'm happy with it. I'm using it with no foam (the way I like the most with almost all of my earbuds) and I'm getting good low end, good mids e really good highs. I think for the price it is very good and it's comfortable to use and got a good cable.
Cheers.

Feb 28, 2020 at 10:43 PM Post #24 of 39
My Earbuds Anonymous buds arrived today, and I'm 100% happy with the quality and the price, Beautiful build (even one of my non-audiophile frinds remarked on that), fine and fun sound across the board, and very comfortable without foams. Nice case, too.

Attachments

• earbuds_anonymous_feb28.jpg
    earbuds_anonymous_feb28.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020 at 12:30 PM Post #25 of 39
My Earbuds Anonymous buds arrived today, and I'm 100% happy with the quality and the price, Beautiful build (even one of my non-audiphile frinds remarked on that), fine and fun sound across the board, and very comfortable without foams. Nice case, too.

Awesome to hear @Ron Good Im waiting very patiently for the MMCX version that's coming

Mar 1, 2020 at 5:27 PM Post #27 of 39
Awesome to hear @Ron Good Im waiting very patiently for the MMCX version that's coming

Well, nothing is confirmed yet and I'm not sure if an MMCX version will happen. It all depends on how well the original sells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back