Ear wax?
Feb 1, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #17 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by iareConfusE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it feels like you've got some cloggage in your ear, go visit the doctor just to be sure. Most of the time it isn't that serious, since tons of people use Q-tips, but I would just stop using Q-tips altogether. At least don't shove them all the way down your ear. Its suggested that if you want to clean your ear that you only clean around the outsides, not all the way in the canal.

well.... the last time I stopped using Q tips, I have to go to the hospital to get my ear clean due to too many ear wax and my canal was completely sealed.
The doctor used all the suction head available and needed to clean the previous one so that my ear can get clean.

so... yes.... compare the two out come... I think I will keep on using Q-tips

Feb 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM Post #18 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by DSlayerZX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well.... the last time I stopped using Q tips, I have to go to the hospital to get my ear clean due to too many ear wax and my canal was completely sealed.
The doctor used all the suction head available and needed to clean the previous one so that my ear can get clean.

so... yes.... compare the two out come... I think I will keep on using Q-tips

Well, I've never once used a Q-tip in my ear ever, and my ears are pretty clean. Most doctors will also tell you not to shove Q-tips down your ear...

Feb 2, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #19 of 29
Dear Head-Fi,

My headphones sound muffled and far away. I am disappointed since they were reviewed so well. Can you recommend something that would be more up front and less muffled?

Regards,
Mr Wax

Feb 2, 2009 at 1:03 AM Post #20 of 29
if you haven't clean ur ear often, is it gonna make the sound of ur phone changed ? and how often do u have to clean
confused_face.gif

Feb 2, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #22 of 29
I like the one with the piano music

Feb 3, 2009 at 3:50 PM Post #25 of 29
I'm excited to watch this when I get home, too many people around the office...

I've heard you're not supposed stick anything bigger than your elbow into your ear. This made me ask the person I heard this from, "Who the hell is that flexible? And, when can I meet her...?"
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2009 at 6:18 PM Post #26 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by deltaydeltax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm excited to watch this when I get home, too many people around the office...

I've heard you're not supposed stick anything bigger than your elbow into your ear. This made me ask the person I heard this from, "Who the hell is that flexible? And, when can I meet her...?"
biggrin.gif

It's supposed to be impossible for anyone to lick their own elbow, even super flexible people. Try it.

Feb 3, 2009 at 7:15 PM Post #27 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by MatthewK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's supposed to be impossible for anyone to lick their own elbow, even super flexible people. Try it.

That is too damn funny.

Feb 4, 2009 at 4:20 AM Post #29 of 29
I actually found this video to be interesting. Not that I want an incredible amount of earwax to show up in my ears. Do you think it possible this person had a serious sinus infection at one point? Some of that stuff was a really weird color. I tend to get sinus infections after running hard road races and all different colors come up with my mucus (from my asthma). After marathons, I don't get sinus infections, but salt does start to show up all over my body. Bodies are weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back