E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
Jan 26, 2011 at 6:55 PM Post #271 of 1,326
Looking forward to this little amp ~_~ looks really nice hopefully it sounds just as good.
Will there be a chance of a Head-Fi pre-order
o2smile.gif
?

Jan 27, 2011 at 12:39 PM Post #273 of 1,326

I really have to congratuate Fiio on their entire range of products.  I know from personal experience (e.g. building stuff) that decent headphone eqiupment does not have to be very expensive when speaking purely from the standpoint of parts and labor (assuming you have some machines to do some work).

For a long time the only option headphones lovers had was to spend a lot of money on AMPS/DACS or they had to buy some very shoddy equipment.  I am glad that Fiio has finally made some nicely priced products that perform well.  Fiio has a product to fit almost every nice, from portable use to driving 600 ohm monsters.

This is great for people who do not want, or cannot afford to, spend so much money on headphone related stuff.  For people in countries like China and India, even $150 is expensive enough to be a "luxury" product.  So Fiio is doing a great thing by releasing good quality stuff for sane prices.

Two Thumbs up to Fiio!

Jan 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM Post #277 of 1,326
They quoted the price as $60 IIRC

Jan 29, 2011 at 1:57 PM Post #284 of 1,326
Please take your time on this so you can truly release a product that will take business away from all the other places that are overcharging us.  At $60 it's an obvious no brainer and perhaps it'll force the competition to come to their senses.  Everyone else out there and their momma are basically raping us on portable amps.  Fiio is where it's at guys, can't wait to pair this with my fuze =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back