E10, new USB DAC ( updated with photos of real E10 )
Oct 10, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #257 of 541
WoooHooo.. have my preorder in at Headphone Bar Canada.. Should be a nice match with my V-Moda M80's.. can't wait.

Oct 11, 2011 at 10:45 AM Post #258 of 541

Quote:
I wonder when micca and the rest of US dealers will get their batch...

Hey,

If all goes well with the customs entry, we'll get them this week. As with past FiiO product releases, we'll make the E10 available for purchase once we get a delivery date commitment from he carrier. We'll be using twitter to update the status of the shipment, which as of this post is "Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG". 

Jack

Oct 12, 2011 at 11:00 AM Post #260 of 541
Treoo has received their orders and contacted me, local pickups start tomorrow. :)

Oct 12, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #261 of 541
Mine is on the way!!! 
biggrin.gif

Oct 13, 2011 at 9:21 AM Post #262 of 541
It's in. And my first reaction was WOW this thing is tiny. That phrase gets thrown around a lot but when your Headstage Arrow is bigger than that thing... And yes, it sounds good :)

Oct 13, 2011 at 11:47 AM Post #263 of 541

Quote:
It's in. And my first reaction was WOW this thing is tiny. That phrase gets thrown around a lot but when your Headstage Arrow is bigger than that thing... And yes, it sounds good :)
<snip>

MOAR pictures please!
biggrin.gif

Oct 14, 2011 at 3:25 AM Post #268 of 541

Quote:
[size=medium][size=medium]So far,E10 has been shipped to following areas :[/size][/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium][size=11pt][size=small]   Singapore--- TREOO GROUP     Gary Mok [/size][/size][/size]

[size=medium][size=11pt][size=small]   Thailand---  Holysai   FiiOThai Suriya   UK---  MP3 AMPLIFIER           Vietnam---  FiiO Viet Nam Co.,Ltd   [/size][/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=11pt][size=small] [/size][/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=11pt][size=small]   HongKong---  MP4 Nation    Carve Link Company    [/size][/size][size=small]Australia--- Sound Sight Focus           [/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=small]  [/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=small]   Germany---  Schopfhandel         New Zealand--- Sound Essentials      [/size][size=small]Norway---  Soundcare AS        [/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=small] [/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=small]   Taiwan--- Yuh Xin International Co.,Ltd     [/size][size=small]USA--- Miccastore      [/size][size=small]Canada--- Headphone Bar[/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=small] [/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=small]   [/size][/size][size=medium][size=small][size=small]Malaysia--- E1 Personal Audio[/size] [/size][/size]

Oct 14, 2011 at 5:19 AM Post #270 of 541

Quote:
thanks, didn't know that.

I hope that schopfhandel ships to Italy.

Nachash,believe me i know how bad italy's custom restrictions are.But as a person living in a country with custom restrictions way worse that italy's,(turkey and it's custom restrictions' legendary sillyness) i can say that mp4nation(or any legit site from hong-kong) is really an international online-shop you can trust.I have never had a package coming from hong kong get lost or held by customs(and that says something) So you can safely buy from mp4nation if it's ok for you to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back