E10, new USB DAC ( updated with photos of real E10 )
Oct 14, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #272 of 541
schopfhandel now has it on ebay.de!
edit: http://www.ebay.de/itm/FiiO-E10-USB-DAC-Kopfhorerverstarker-coaxial-Headphone-Amplifier-/180738718923
just ordered one for 60€ (not via ebay but via mail)
he will send them out on monday.

Oct 14, 2011 at 1:09 PM Post #274 of 541
Hi All,

For US buyers, we will be receiving our FiiO E10 shipment today, so it is now available for order on our web site.

Jack

Oct 14, 2011 at 1:28 PM Post #276 of 541

Quote:
Hi All,

For US buyers, we will be receiving our FiiO E10 shipment today, so it is now available for order on our web site.

Jack

And, of course, I just made my order :p (E10 + E6)

Oct 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM Post #277 of 541

Quote:
NOOO.... Still waiting for mine to arrive from mp4nation :[ should have waited and ordered from you

They actually put me into the 2nd batch.I'm not sure if i should be pissed at them or fiio.Seeing that fiio sent units to every main location in the world,mp4nation has the fault here for not ordering enough from fiio i guess.

Oct 14, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #279 of 541
Jack: 

I'm about to thimp the nozzle on one of these.

There appear not to be any accessory options for the E10. Given the fact you're the only one in the States who's selling tiny brushed aluminum rectangles right now, wouldn't you find it slightly more profitable to show options for cables and other accessories on the E10's product page?  I doubt many Head-fi members are likely to spring for the Soundmagic earphones "bundle" you've listed there, given the headphones and IEMs we already own.

But you might sell other things to schlemiels like me if you chose to link to them. 

I noticed purchasers of the $24.95 E6 get your "premium Y-cable" as a complimentary add-on.  Perhaps there's an "ultra-premium M-cable" to add for E10 buyers.

Feiao: On page three of this thread, you talked about some sort of enticement for Head-fi's early adopters.  Did you get the chance to do anything with that and, if so, will it trickle down to funsters like me, who are currently in the process of buying this illustrious dingus? 

You could always send us miniature T-Shirts with the Fiio logo for our E10s to wear.  Either that or a sheet of decals of tiny hands.  I can never have too many of those.

Oct 14, 2011 at 9:24 PM Post #280 of 541
I've put the order in. I've been in need of a transportable usb dac/amp and I have high hopes for this one. It doesn't have to be great but good and at $80 it sounded like a great deal and much cheaper than my previous usb dac/amp which also had a portable amp feature which I don't need.

Hopefully it arrives next week and that it pairs well with my  custom.

Oct 14, 2011 at 9:47 PM Post #282 of 541

Yes, but the Micca Store has an excellent procrastination policy.
Quote:
mp4nation has great customer service, awesome prices, and decent shipping times.  i ordered from them already.

Oct 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM Post #283 of 541

Quote:
mp4nation has great customer service, awesome prices, and decent shipping times.  i ordered from them already.

I ordered my E7, E9 and now E10 and E6 for miccastore.

Their support is just amazing

Oct 15, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #284 of 541
Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Shipped already!

Thanks micca!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back