E10, new USB DAC ( updated with photos of real E10 )
Oct 1, 2011 at 6:19 PM Post #226 of 541
Patience in a virtue here :)

I think I'll be getting these esp since I sold my UHA4 recently since I wasn't using it as much and would rather have something cheaper to use since I never used the portable amp section. I'm fine with waiting however so no big deal but hope I can buy a pair in the middle of October.

Oct 4, 2011 at 1:29 PM Post #231 of 541
yeah bamboo probably grows fast.  my pumpkins grow increadibly fast, the thing is, the pumpkins themselves are not growing as much as i want them to.  but the one is growing like crazy.  there's already like a 9 foot vine across my whole garden from just the one seed and thats the only vine that actually is putting out pumpkins right now.  it grows like 3 new leaves a day, and they get the diameter of basketballs.  it's pretty amazing to watch the leaves grow, but the pumpkins aren't growing and the vines are grabbing ahold of anything they see and making their way through anything.  my carrots are overtaken as well as my celery.

Oct 5, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #237 of 541

Quote:
the first batch is under manufacturing , below is some E10 on the assembling line , and after QC test, packing, some E10 may shipped out in days

YAY ! 
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back