E-MU Wooden Series Headphones
Feb 22, 2021 at 12:22 AM Post #1,505 of 1,955
Any of you guys order directly from the States, and if so, how long did it take for them to arrive? The website is pretty barren of information, let alone if they even ship to the states. I already made my order and paid, though I sent an email asking if they could send a balanced cable instead. I heard it takes forever to get a response, so, I'm kinda just sitting in the dark, half a grand out of my pocket, and little info. Lol.

Just wanna see if anyone has any experience here that doesn't involve Drop.

Ordered mine on the 8th, got an email from Chan 2 days later saying they got the payment/order and would be shipping within the week. FedEX (blah, I hate them so much) have had the package for 6 days now (it hasn't left the first facility in Singapore). Dunno what the holdup is but I'm trying to be patient lol

Looks like you ordered around the same time, have you gotten yours yet?

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021 at 1:52 AM Post #1,507 of 1,955
Ordered mine on the 8th, got an email from Chan 2 days later saying they got the payment/order and would be shipping within the week. FedEX (blah, I hate them so much) have had the package for 6 days now (it hasn't left the first facility in Singapore). Dunno what the holdup is but I'm trying to be patient lol

Looks like you ordered around the same time, have you gotten yours yet?
My fedex tracking hasn't updated in a week (feb 16). Still says pending with label created as the update.

I've had no contact with anyone after they told me to pay an extra $20 for balanced cables (which I did). Feb 8th for initial payment, and Feb 9th for the balanced cable upcharge.

So, all is still up in the air, and I'm not even sure they confirmed that the balanced cables were included in the package.

I don't mind the wait, I just wish I had a notification of confirmation.

I have both a Drop AND Creative contact and I'm starting to wonder if I should've went through one of them first.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021 at 5:32 AM Post #1,508 of 1,955
And now I JUST got an update saying shipment exception. NOW I'm worried.

Mar 1, 2021 at 6:30 AM Post #1,511 of 1,955
Mine are finally in the US, still no delivery date, though I'm hoping this week.

Mar 3, 2021 at 2:00 PM Post #1,514 of 1,955
She has arrived. Let's see how much of the D7000 they channel.

Mar 3, 2021 at 4:38 PM Post #1,515 of 1,955
Can you compare them with something else? Thanks!
This is my first pair of wood cupped headphones so in that realm, no.
I own a 6xx and these blow them out of the water. Obviously they are two different sound signatures but the teaks are very smooth as well. I wouldn't even think about listening to my 6xxs now. I used to own a pair of 1990s but those just didn't do much for me, obviously the beyer treble wasn't my favorite since I no longer own them.

The only thing I was worried about on the teaks was the soundstage but they are great imo.

I'm more of an iem guy and I own a pair of Nios. I was looking for something similar in sound signature in a headphone and these teaks get pretty close. A warm, good bass, easy to listen to experience. I'm not good at describing audiophile equipment so sorry about that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back