DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Aug 27, 2013 at 8:22 AM Post #2,926 of 3,609
Quote:
Would the dx50 sound better than the ipod classic+an amp? I am considering to buy a portable amp, but maybe I should wait for the dx50?

Yes, it's worth the wait for the DX50. Only because the first batch have probably been shipped, and you will find out what it's like from others when they received their's by next week hopefully:)

Aug 27, 2013 at 8:31 AM Post #2,927 of 3,609
Quote:

On the other hand, I thought dx50 was shipped yesterday...... so, wanna get you guys a taste of what happened to me when I got home to find "the audio package".... can't complain though as it is not bad at all!

Congrats nonetheless!!! Hope you enjoy your new purchase...

Aug 27, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #2,929 of 3,609
+1
Got us hyped for nothing
...This round goes to you, sir!

Oh yeah...I had to leave my Battlefield 3 game because I was checking on my phone and saw pics of a what seems like an Ibasso box, only to realised I was getting my leg pulled, and there wasn't really any DX50 arrivals yet. :frowning2:

Aug 27, 2013 at 8:51 AM Post #2,930 of 3,609
Troll level : Expert
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 27, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #2,931 of 3,609
just had this email from ibasso.... Hi, First of all, thank you for your DX50 order. There are problems on the DX50 case supply, and we have to defer all of the 1st batch DX50 shipments. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you. We will send your DX50 before Sep 6th, and will try out best to send out your shipment earilier. As a compensation, we will include a spare battery inside the shipment. We hope you can accept our apology. Best Regards, iBasso Audio anybody else get this?

Aug 27, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #2,932 of 3,609
Quote:
just had this email from ibasso.... Hi, First of all, thank you for your DX50 order. There are problems on the DX50 case supply, and we have to defer all of the 1st batch DX50 shipments. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you. We will send your DX50 before Sep 6th, and will try out best to send out your shipment earilier. As a compensation, we will include a spare battery inside the shipment. We hope you can accept our apology. Best Regards, iBasso Audio anybody else get this?

omg so lucky!! you get a spare battery!! should have took the leap and ordered the 1st batch too ;(

Aug 27, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #2,934 of 3,609
Quote:
Troll level : Expert
bigsmile_face.gif

Well all credits go to the wifey!  I got trolled pretty badly too.... 
size]

Guess I owe everyone a real set of dx50 unboxing photo as soon as mine really arrives.....

Aug 27, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #2,935 of 3,609
Quote:

+1 another part of me just died after reading this....

Aug 27, 2013 at 9:46 AM Post #2,938 of 3,609
Quote:

did you get this email as well then cosmic?

yeah, man... same here... but i guess they really were sorry and thats why they would give us a spare battery... again, they are a small operation so I dont blame them....

Aug 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #2,940 of 3,609
as it happens I was looking for a spare battery anyway now I wont have to which is a plus and it seems like they're intent on getting things right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back