DX320MAX Ti The musical event worth the wait. ROHM X 4. !! NEW Firmware: 2.03 !!
Dec 6, 2023 at 10:46 AM Post #1,081 of 1,447
totally off. if i leave it at 90% and turn it off, when i get back to it 3 days later it’ll be 70-75% if not less
Have you done a factory reset under the android menu? But if the units off I kind of doubt that will help but when I do with mine is I let it charge to 80% which is in the battery settings. That gives you a very long life for the battery. I have a couple of Basso batteries in components that are almost 13 years old and still doing excellent, but I only charged 80% most of the time unless I’m going out then I’ll charge up to the hundred percent.

Dec 6, 2023 at 1:27 PM Post #1,082 of 1,447
80% which is in the battery settings
i think this isn't available on 320max yet. maybe with the latest fw ?

anyways the battery drain is quite annoying. i just wanted to see if there are others behave in similar fashion. cuz if not and this is not a normal thing, perhaps i should replace the battery or the unit before warranty expires.

Dec 6, 2023 at 2:08 PM Post #1,083 of 1,447
i think this isn't available on 320max yet. maybe with the latest fw ?

anyways the battery drain is quite annoying. i just wanted to see if there are others behave in similar fashion. cuz if not and this is not a normal thing, perhaps i should replace the battery or the unit before warranty expires.
The latest FW has the battery saver. It charges the digital battery to 80% and the analog shows 100% and I asked ibasso about the analog battery and they said it has always been set to around 80% even though it shows 100%. So using the battery saver under Battery, works well.

Dec 8, 2023 at 5:51 AM Post #1,084 of 1,447
When is the new tube amp coming out for this DAP??

Dec 8, 2023 at 7:31 AM Post #1,085 of 1,447
Not bad on the battery use balance today. Accidentally had it playing for hours streaming/WiFi and it's at 33 amp and 20 digital. Maybe it is starting to calibrate better?

Is there a way to lock the buttons? They are pretty sensitive to the touch.

Dec 10, 2023 at 7:08 AM Post #1,086 of 1,447
Was out with it all day today and now at the end of the day, the amp battery is at 33 and the digital at 27. Playing from dowloaded Spotify (no WiFi) and filter set at II. I love filter II with vocals.

Now that I am back home, I will have it paired with the Mass-Kobo for the remainder of the night.

Another question: When you all say to run the battery down to zero for 2 to 3 times at beginning to calibrate the batteries, this is only running down the digital battery, which will likely reach zero first, right? So the amp battery will unlikely be run down to zero since once the digital battery is drained, I cannot run the amp battery anymore. Correct?

Dec 10, 2023 at 8:07 AM Post #1,087 of 1,447
Thanks voja. I feel like the batteries are calibrated much better than they were at the start. I think I will do this one last time tonight, draining the digital battery to zero.

Dec 13, 2023 at 2:04 PM Post #1,089 of 1,447
When is the new tube amp coming out for this DAP??
This DAP doesn’t need any additional amplifications as far as my concern. However, to spices things up a bit more, I can see a properly done and adequate portable amplifiers can be desirable.

I often plug my 320Max into my 300B amplifier to run my 800s. Yeah, there are improvements and fidelity to gain, but to just plug into the max and carry it all around with me and this level of performances ? It was a dream, and now I have it. I am actually surprised by it each and every time I plug 800S directly into it and listen to it

Still Bare and Bone stock, not even a screw were unscrewed. I love the 320Max Ti just too much. I have considerably downsized!! Thanks to 320Max Ti

I am too!!! Very curious about when the new amplifier from Ibasso would be released! It would be nice to see it having friendly battery replaceable config similar to 320Max

Dec 13, 2023 at 2:09 PM Post #1,090 of 1,447
This DAP doesn’t need any additional amplifications as far as my concern. However, to spices things up a bit more, I can see a properly done and adequate portable amplifiers can be desirable.

I often plug my 320Max into my 300B amplifier to run my 800s. Yeah, there are improvements and fidelity to gain, but to just plug into the max and carry it all around with me and this level of performances ? It was a dream, and now I have it. I am actually surprised by it each and every time I plug 800S directly into it and listen to it

Still Bare and Bone stock, not even a screw were unscrewed. I love the 320Max Ti just too much. I have considerably downsized!! Thanks to 320Max Ti

I am too!!! Very curious about when the new amplifier from Ibasso would be released! It would be nice to see it having friendly battery replaceable config similar to 320Max
I asked them very recently about the PB5 tube amp and they said very soon now, so that is exciting. They mentioned something about a special price for MAX owners and I want to know what that is!

Dec 13, 2023 at 2:11 PM Post #1,091 of 1,447
I asked them very recently about the PB5 tube amp and they said very soon now, so that is exciting. They mentioned something about a special price for MAX owners and I want to know what that is!
That would be awesome!!! Can’t wait to hear more from Ibasso! I think it should be before Chinese newyear

320Max Ti is downright the Best DAP I have ever owned upto now !!! Since my hobby started many years back and however counts of these stuff I have gone by

Dec 13, 2023 at 3:39 PM Post #1,092 of 1,447
Yes, the 320Max Ti is pretty spectacular sounding!

Dec 13, 2023 at 6:48 PM Post #1,095 of 1,447
I only joined this club about 3 weeks ago and I smile everytime I hear music playing on this amazing creation by Paul and his crew.

When I went to test the DACs I had in mind my initial thought/expectation was that I would walk away with the RS8 or none of them would wow me enough to make the upgrade at this time. Boy was I wrong. Number one was the MAX Ti by a long stretch. Next favourite was the Shanling M9 Plus. So I walked out with serial number 238 and I have never turned back to think "what if ..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back