DX320MAX Ti The musical event worth the wait. ROHM X 4. !! NEW Firmware: 2.03 !!
Dec 1, 2023 at 10:54 PM Post #1,066 of 1,447
I thought it had an auto off that was timed but I guess not.

I would go to the 1st page and use the 660 Tool and .img (on a PC) and then update to the latest firmware. The tool reformats and clears everything from the memory.

You could also try a Recovery where you turn the DX off and hold the forward button on the side and plug it into a charger. The Recovery menu comes up and you can navigate with the forward and back buttons on the side and do a wipe date from there by pushing the power button. It seems to work differently from the factory reset.
Thanks for your help. I emailed Paul and the dealer I bought from is also looking into it. Will update when I get this resolved.

Dec 2, 2023 at 1:57 PM Post #1,067 of 1,447
I thought it had an auto off that was timed but I guess not.

I would go to the 1st page and use the 660 Tool and .img (on a PC) and then update to the latest firmware. The tool reformats and clears everything from the memory.

You could also try a Recovery where you turn the DX off and hold the forward button on the side and plug it into a charger. The Recovery menu comes up and you can navigate with the forward and back buttons on the side and do a wipe date from there by pushing the power button. It seems to work differently from the factory reset.
i think the tool worked. I’m at work so I haven’t tested extensively. However, I left it on for 10 mins and it didn’t shut down!

I should be good to update from here yes?

Dec 2, 2023 at 2:03 PM Post #1,068 of 1,447
i think the tool worked. I’m at work so I haven’t tested extensively. However, I left it on for 10 mins and it didn’t shut down!

I should be good to update from here yes?
Yes, you can update to the latest firmware.

Dec 2, 2023 at 6:25 PM Post #1,071 of 1,447
Turns out it didn’t work…. ._.
Is this in Android or Mango OS?

Mango OS has a Power Management setting that auto-shuts off the power after a specified time. You can try turning that off too.

Dec 5, 2023 at 10:01 AM Post #1,074 of 1,447
Hi everyone, I’m having the gain knob misalignment issue that some of you have reported. I’ve already reached out to @Paul - iBasso and he recommended I take the knob off and replace the adhesive.

I’m having trouble removing the knob. Anyone have any tricks to getting this done without damaging the DAP? Also, if anyone has a recommendation for which adhesive they used to replace the one that’s already there I would be grateful. Thank you.

Dec 5, 2023 at 6:42 PM Post #1,076 of 1,447
Since the batteries for the amp and the digital components are separate, it's fine to charge one and not the other if one is expected not to last for the time needed for the commute, correct?

The digital battery tends to drain faster than the amp battery. Other than turning off the WiFi when not needed, what else can beer dinner to slow down the drain on the digital battery?

Dec 6, 2023 at 8:53 AM Post #1,078 of 1,447
i’m kind of frustrated how much of a drain has the digital battery with dap turned off… sounds familiar ? we’re talking 5-10% a day loss
Totally off or in standby?

Dec 6, 2023 at 8:58 AM Post #1,079 of 1,447
i’m kind of frustrated how much of a drain has the digital battery with dap turned off… sounds familiar ? we’re talking 5-10% a day loss
Mine is not bad on standby. But when I play, I usually don't use the screen much at all. But still drains faster than the amp section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back