DX320MAX Ti The musical event worth the wait. ROHM X 4. !! NEW Firmware: 2.03 !!
May 4, 2023 at 7:52 PM Post #275 of 1,447
I need a mid-year bonus!

May 4, 2023 at 10:18 PM Post #277 of 1,447
Can anyone confirm whether or not the Max has a built in PEQ? Thanks

In general, iBasso DAPs come preloaded with their own Mango Player app which has a powerful graphic PEQ. If you are asking about Android system wide PEQ, they don't have it and never had it. Not aware of any Android DAP with system wide PEQ.

May 4, 2023 at 11:05 PM Post #278 of 1,447
As a designer + engineer, SE PO/LO socket slightly off alignment triggers me... just a little, haha 🤭 :sweat_smile:

Always enjoy a good under dah hood pics, thanks Alex!

Edit: added socket for clarification
I had some issue like this with dx320 ti with amp13.

May 5, 2023 at 3:54 AM Post #279 of 1,447
Does anyone here have problems with copy speed?
It took me 45 minutes to copy 25GB of music to the internal storage, which is quite unusual.

May 5, 2023 at 7:57 AM Post #283 of 1,447
In general, iBasso DAPs come preloaded with their own Mango Player app which has a powerful graphic PEQ. If you are asking about Android system wide PEQ, they don't have it and never had it. Not aware of any Android DAP with system wide PEQ.
A&K DAPs have but it has been broken for a very long time. I am not sure if it was fixed with SP3000, but I guess not.

Last edited:
May 5, 2023 at 8:27 PM Post #284 of 1,447
Hopefully by or before end of next week. The last few days of waiting is always the worst
Hope you'll have lots of fun when it arrives!

I would get them from ibasso, which I imagine you would have to anyway. I have a couple of units from ibasso that are 10 years old and the batteries still work! Can't say that about my iPhones or Samsung phones. But ibasso seems to keep stock of the batteries needed for some time. I did need a battery for the DX100 and they still keep fresh batteries for that!
I even got some batteries that are compatible from Aliexpress and some other local dealers, had a friend who did not want to let go of an older iBasso DAP and asked me to do the operation, the batteries are super common on iBasso DAPs, happy for him, the DAP is still in top shape. I think it was a DX200 as well. I was shocked at how many people in Romania are switching to iBasso from other brands these days, once they try, they stick with those.

What's the pricing look like for the batteries xD
It is reasonable, around 50-100 USD usually, sometimes even less

I got my last DAP 1.5 years ago and didn't look back. No temptation, calmness, no trigger. And one and a half years later I just start peeking into the threads and boom! Here I am reading DAP threads!

DX320MAX arrived here in Germany but, damn, isn't it expensive! I need to sleep over it.
I think someone should have one at High End Munich if you'll take a trip there, it is in 2 weeks or so, Altough Germany is rather large if you live in Berlin...

You're right now I read it NO hissing good thing!

I was actually thinking of comparing this first thing, Acro CA1000T has some hiss with IEMs, iBasso DAPs usually are dead silent with IEMs, so it will be interesting to see which big size DAP is best for what this year.

Regarding EQ -

EQ in general is best on iBasso DAPs and Hiby, those two companies have the Mango and Hiby App that are both great. I think that Hiby's is less precise (The 8-Ball Magic Sound thingy), but easier to work with as a beginner, while iBasso's can get much better results if you know what you're doing. Sonically, iBasso's EQ is generally the most effective.

May 5, 2023 at 10:40 PM Post #285 of 1,447
Does anyone here have problems with copy speed?
It took me 45 minutes to copy 25GB of music to the internal storage, which is quite unusual.
Yes the internal storage is EXTREMELY slow.. was trying to copy around 90gb and it was telling me 2hrs... so i cancelled it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back