DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
Jun 1, 2022 at 6:25 PM Post #1,296 of 10,359
You can also wait until DX3000 if that is indeed a game to catch, but I think SP3000 will come ways ahead of it though
I was just joking but AK SP3000 is on my to get list
Or LP7 ... πŸ€”
My N8II arrives Friday
Have my DX300 here and AK Kann Alpha
So I'm fine for the moment and not in a rush

Jun 1, 2022 at 9:09 PM Post #1,297 of 10,359
Pick up at Audio46 today 😊

20220601_161606-01.jpeg
How does that dx320 volume knob feel to you?
Is it supposed to feel so tight and smooth?

Jun 1, 2022 at 9:32 PM Post #1,298 of 10,359
Definitely more tight than the DX300 but I use the 300 daily for more that a year so...

Jun 1, 2022 at 9:51 PM Post #1,299 of 10,359
I couldn’t hold my self, something just happened so fast and unexpectedly πŸ˜„πŸ˜…

This new dx320 is very impressive and sony 1am2 just seems not willing to come alive.

But further more studying what ibasso did with the 320 and all the foil caps man I was extremely intrigued what is happening here.

I feel like the new dx320 is even uper in quality/performance then the 300max hmmm

Have anyone paired bayerdynamic T5 3rd gen with dx300? What are your experiences?

πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŽπŸ…

Jun 1, 2022 at 9:57 PM Post #1,300 of 10,359
I couldn’t hold my self, something just happened so fast and unexpectedly πŸ˜„πŸ˜…

This new dx320 is very impressive and sony 1am2 just seems not willing to come alive.

But further more studying what ibasso did with the 320 and all the foil caps man I was extremely intrigued what is happening here.

I feel like the new dx320 is even uper in quality/performance then the 300max hmmm

Have anyone paired bayerdynamic T5 3rd gen with dx300? What are your experiences?

πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŽπŸ…
Nah, I doubt it! Because Dx320 only has a small battery 3.8V Vs the dx300Max which has 2X2 batteries of 8.8V and 8.8V! This is a huge advantage

If you think only Dx320 has film foil caps then you are wrong, the Dx300MaxTI also have film foils caps.

Then who is to say that aftermarket modded-Amp12 can’t have them ? 😜

Jun 1, 2022 at 10:00 PM Post #1,301 of 10,359

πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŽπŸ…
Ive had the T5 3rd gen and listened to them with the dx311.2 (didnt like the sound from the amp12 as much). For me the T5.3 are horrible. The first impression was quite nice with big bass and huge soundstage (for the closed backs). But after a week, the sound started irritating me. The bass was huge but somehow didnt want to reach the deppest lows. They were so bassy, that i was losing many details. The mids sounded hollow and shouty at the same time.
They sounded way worse than the Xelentos paired with the amp12.
No recommendation from me:frowning2:

Jun 1, 2022 at 10:35 PM Post #1,302 of 10,359
Nah, I doubt it! Because Dx320 only has a small battery 3.8V Vs the dx300Max which has 2X2 batteries of 8.8V and 8.8V! This is a huge advantage

If you think only Dx320 has film foil caps then you are wrong, the Dx300MaxTI also have film foils caps.

Then who is to say that aftermarket modded-Amp12 can’t have them ? 😜

Mmm yea that is very beefy for a 300max batteries powers.

But wait did I miss there was adx300maxTi lol when was that 🀨πŸ€ͺ🧐🧐🧐

I was scratching my head upon that amp12 and specially with the background noise that Ibasso said not to go into high gain made me very eee skeptical to get the amp12…. Plus it has no foil caps πŸ˜›

Oh I have no doubt for mighty @Whitigir he have all the caps made of foil and film and everything is ultra refined to the most organical sound possible πŸ™‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ you already working on custom amps πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Ive had the T5 3rd gen and listened to them with the dx311.2 (didnt like the sound from the amp12 as much). For me the T5.3 are horrible. The first impression was quite nice with big bass and huge soundstage (for the closed backs). But after a week, the sound started irritating me. The bass was huge but somehow didnt want to reach the deppest lows. They were so bassy, that i was losing many details. The mids sounded hollow and shouty at the same time.
They sounded way worse than the Xelentos paired with the amp12.
No recommendation from me:frowning2:

Dangy realy? I read reviews and everyone is going so positive on the t5 and I bought one to pair with my dx320 ooshy lets hope it pair’s well or you know it gonna fly out the window wile I drive on the highway πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Do you know if this sony kimber kable can fit the 3.5mm jacks on the headsets?

https://www.sony-asia.com/electronics/headphone-extension-cables/muc-b20sb1

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022 at 11:40 PM Post #1,303 of 10,359

I was scratching my head upon that amp12 and specially with the background noise that Ibasso said not to go into high gain made me very eee skeptical to get the amp12…. Plus it has no foil caps πŸ˜›

Oh I have no doubt for mighty @Whitigir he have all the caps made of foil and film and everything is ultra refined to the most organical sound possible πŸ™‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ you already working on custom amps πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Dangy realy? I read reviews and everyone is going so positive on the t5 and I bought one to pair with my dx320 ooshy lets hope it pair’s well or you know it gonna fly out the window wile I drive on the highway πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

I dont think this cable will fit. I remember having big problems with finding balanced cable for the t5.3. I dont want to spoil your fun but honestly, these headphones have very crappy tuning. They could be fun for 150-300 bucks but 1000?? Jesus.

Jun 1, 2022 at 11:40 PM Post #1,304 of 10,359

I love my T5.3 + DX312, is my daily match and the DX320 is on the way...

Jun 1, 2022 at 11:48 PM Post #1,305 of 10,359
I dont think this cable will fit. I remember having big problems with finding balanced cable for the t5.3. I dont want to spoil your fun but honestly, these headphones have very crappy tuning. They could be fun for 150-300 bucks but 1000?? Jesus.

I will have to open that rabit hole apparently and find lots of new ways where to get that cable or guess a custom order then….
I also thinking of velour pads

I love my T5.3 + DX312, is my daily match and the DX320 is on the way...

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… thank you your my savior at least some one claiming fun time with those!

How is sound isolation when your outside is it comparable to a active noise cancellation headphones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back