Dx320 optimizing discussions
Dec 11, 2022 at 10:22 PM Post #91 of 105
In the top left corner that is where the menu is

Ah but I still don't see the option within CPU settings that says

"CPU sets Audio".

Is it within CPU settings or the main app settings "Settings"?
I don't see the option on either places.

Dec 13, 2022 at 12:58 PM Post #92 of 105
Ok, I eventually found that setting, it was in "MISC", I kept looking in "CPU"

For some reason the Kernel Manager doesn't seem to save the settings I set even after I toggled on the "Apply on Boot" options for each tab in the settings.
Is this happening to anyone else?

Dec 23, 2022 at 2:26 PM Post #93 of 105

Good Evening... I come to inform you that I will have to send the DX320 to China, because I couldn't reverse the problem.

I managed to carry out with great difficulty the procedures informed by Mr. Paul, being the use of the tool "660playerupgradetools01",

About using the tool it worked correctly, as I understand it downgraded the official ROM.

After using the tool, the DX320 starts, however it stops at the login screen, it cannot load Android.

I managed to install the DX320FW-ota-2.01, it goes ADB, however the DX320 does not load Android.

By Recovery "I ran the Wipe data/factory reset/ and the View recovy logs...

Compared to a computer, it's like something happened in the BIOS. Because as I said I installed the official ROMs several times, however the problem persisted.
Bom Dia atualização sobre o problema, abri disputa no Aliexpress e enveio o produto para China informando o nr de rastreio no site do Aliexpress. Envei o Dap no dia 28/90 ate o momento os correios do Brasil não informam que foi realizado a entrega, estou muito preocupado, ja estou arrempendido de ter enviado, vou ficar sem o dinheiro e o Dap. Aliexpresse informou que vai liberar o pagamento para o vendedor em decorrencia do vencimento do prazo e que terei que resolver caso eu tenha enviado offiline com o vendedor. O vendedor tem uma reclamação de ter vendido o mesmo dap para outro cliente e que teria negado de receber dos correios o prejudicando... Mesma assim, sendo fonecido ao Aliexpress comprovante, contratos do correio Aliexpresse tirou o corpo fora e agora ficarei dependo unicamente da honestidade do vendedor...

Good Evening... I come to inform you that I will have to send the DX320 to China, because I couldn't reverse the problem.

I managed to carry out with great difficulty the procedures informed by Mr. Paul, being the use of the tool "660playerupgradetools01",

About using the tool it worked correctly, as I understand it downgraded the official ROM.

After using the tool, the DX320 starts, however it stops at the login screen, it cannot load Android.

I managed to install the DX320FW-ota-2.01, it goes ADB, however the DX320 does not load Android.

By Recovery "I ran the Wipe data/factory reset/ and the View recovy logs...

Compared to a computer, it's like something happened in the BIOS. Because as I said I installed the official ROMs several times, however the problem persisted.
Good morning update on the problem, I opened a dispute on Aliexpress and sent the product to China informing the tracking number on the Aliexpress website.

I sent the Dap on 09/28/2022, so far the post office in Brazil does not inform if the delivery was made, I am very worried, I already regret having returned it, I will be left without the money and without the Dap.

Aliexpress reported that it will release the payment to the seller due to the expiration of the deadline and due to the lack of evidence that the seller has received.

The seller has a negative evaluation posted on the advertisement site, informing that he sold the dap dx320 with a defect and that the seller would have refused to receive it from the post office, harming him... Now I depend on the seller's honesty.
🇧🇷
I don't have much hope anymore... Extremely complicated... Trying to get better information from the post office... but the modality that sends "Económica" doesn't have tracking outside the National territory...

Jan 12, 2023 at 12:44 PM Post #95 of 105
Jan 31, 2023 at 10:48 AM Post #97 of 105
Help!

APKPure has disappeared from my DX320. I probably deleted it somehow by accident.

I want to get Qobuz installed on my DX320 and I think I need APKPure to do that?

Soooo, if I do a "factory reset" will that restore APKRure and its icon back on the main screen of the DX320?

To do a "factory reset" on the iBasso DX320, do I just watch a YouTube e video describing how to reset any Android phone?

I couldn't find an answer in the DX320 manual, nor searching in the other Head-fi 558+ page DX320 thread.

Thanks for any advice to this total newbie with Android and iBasso. I know Windows somewhat but am primarily a Mac user since 1984.

Jan 31, 2023 at 12:12 PM Post #98 of 105
Help!

APKPure has disappeared from my DX320. I probably deleted it somehow by accident.

I want to get Qobuz installed on my DX320 and I think I need APKPure to do that?

Soooo, if I do a "factory reset" will that restore APKRure and its icon back on the main screen of the DX320?

To do a "factory reset" on the iBasso DX320, do I just watch a YouTube e video describing how to reset any Android phone?

I couldn't find an answer in the DX320 manual, nor searching in the other Head-fi 558+ page DX320 thread.

Thanks for any advice to this total newbie with Android and iBasso. I know Windows somewhat but am primarily a Mac user since 1984.

No big deal, if you don't have Google Chrome, just download the APK Pure APK file on your PC and then put the APK file onto your player via USB cable, open your File Manager app on your player then try to find that APK file and then click on it to install APK Pure app from the APK file.

Jan 31, 2023 at 12:56 PM Post #99 of 105
No big deal, if you don't have Google Chrome, just download the APK Pure APK file on your PC and then put the APK file onto your player via USB cable, open your File Manager app on your player then try to find that APK file and then click on it to install APK Pure app from the APK file.

Aug 21, 2023 at 3:14 AM Post #102 of 105
Hi,
I am using the dx320 happily save for 2 issues I am having.
1) tidal takes some time to play even offline files. Compared to other services it’s enough that I often don’t use it. Is there a fix?
2) often the touchscreen freezes on me. I have to do a hard reset using the volume knob which takes as long as a tidal file to play ;(
Any suggestions? I am using the latest OS.
Thanks so much.

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:07 PM Post #104 of 105

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2024 at 12:34 AM Post #105 of 105

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back