Dx320 optimizing discussions
Oct 16, 2022 at 11:46 AM Post #63 of 105
Hey guys, is it ok to delete the Chinese app on the home screen with the satellite dish? Seems sketchy to keep that :)

Man this thing sound amazing with Vision EXT and Audeze LCD-2. Can’t wait for my Indigo to get back from cable repair and plug them in

Oct 17, 2022 at 8:51 AM Post #65 of 105
Yes, you can delete it. It's a Play Store alternative app mainly used in China.
https://www.wandoujia.com/
Thanks so much. Do you use google play store too? I’m tempted to just use the APK app to keep everything clean.

I love how there is no bloatware. Everything launches super fast too. Very happy with this device.

Oct 17, 2022 at 12:11 PM Post #66 of 105
Thanks so much. Do you use google play store too? I’m tempted to just use the APK app to keep everything clean.

I love how there is no bloatware. Everything launches super fast too. Very happy with this device.
Yes, now I'm using Play Store on the debloated DX300MAX Ti (Android 11).
My DX320X will be coming on this Friday. I will also use Play Store after debloating.

Oct 17, 2022 at 1:01 PM Post #67 of 105
Yes, now I'm using Play Store on the debloated DX300MAX Ti (Android 11).
My DX320X will be coming on this Friday. I will also use Play Store after debloating.
i installed neutron, Tidal, and Qobuz from the APK store. I wonder if I should uninstall and put the Google play versions on?

I’ve never seen the DX300 but you might be surprised on the lack of bloat. There were only like 4 icons on the desktop and everything is lightning fast.

World of difference from my HiBy R6 Pro

I wonder why there are 2 batteries? Do you guys keep you’re plugged in while listening?

Oct 17, 2022 at 4:30 PM Post #68 of 105
i installed neutron, Tidal, and Qobuz from the APK store. I wonder if I should uninstall and put the Google play versions on?

I’ve never seen the DX300 but you might be surprised on the lack of bloat. There were only like 4 icons on the desktop and everything is lightning fast.

World of difference from my HiBy R6 Pro

I wonder why there are 2 batteries? Do you guys keep you’re plugged in while listening?
I keep mine plugged in when I can.
2 batteries is because it will provide a better and more on demand power being supplied

Oct 17, 2022 at 10:30 PM Post #69 of 105

As for the Neutron, I think the best way to download the APK is to get it from the official site.
https://neutroncode.com/downloads

I purchased the license via PayPro on the official site, and I always install the APK (Generic version) below.
https://neutroncode.com/downloads/file/2-neutronmpapkarm64

I think only if you purchased the license via Google Play, you need the Google Play version.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2022 at 9:31 AM Post #70 of 105
As for the Neutron, I think the best way to download the APK is to get it from the official site.
https://neutroncode.com/downloads

I purchased the license via PayPro on the official site, and I always install the APK (Generic version) below.
https://neutroncode.com/downloads/file/2-neutronmpapkarm64

I think only if you purchased the license via Google Play, you need the Google Play version.
Ya I purchased the iOS version but that probably doesn’t include the Android version. I’m going to buy an android license. It’s a great product and he’s really responsive to questions.

Still on the fence between google play store and APK pure. Google seems more secure and less prone to malware

Oct 20, 2022 at 4:27 PM Post #72 of 105
So I was hoping for some advice…

First of all I’m trying to figure out the best settings. I’ve looked through the quick start guide and online and for the life of me I can’t figure out what the difference between “output PO” and “output LO” does. The sound definitely changes but I’m not sure which I should be using.

Also do you house have sharp roll off or slow roll off?

The most frustrating thing for me is if it sits for a little while plugged in, it seems to go to sleep and I have a hell of a time getting it to come back on. I’ve tried changing the sleep timer, enabled double tap to wake the screen. I often have to hold the power button in until it turns off and then power it on again

Hoping this is due to me being clueless rather than something being wrong with it.

Thanks for any advice!

Oct 21, 2022 at 11:26 PM Post #73 of 105
LO = Line Out mode
PO = Phone Out mode

Not sure of the difference either, as both have volume control. Not much detail in the manual unfortunately.

I usually keep the Sharp Roll Off filter. Manual doesn't give the details on the difference (!), I hear (possibly) a bit more clarity.

The 'Tap to Wake' feature is a bit hit or miss. I've found (suggested in the main DX320 thread) that a thumb pad palm area touch to the lower right screen area works most of the time. Other than that, a short press on the volume button (don't turn off it's setting for being active!).

Oct 23, 2022 at 7:43 PM Post #74 of 105
LO = Line Out mode
PO = Phone Out mode

Not sure of the difference either, as both have volume control. Not much detail in the manual unfortunately.

I usually keep the Sharp Roll Off filter. Manual doesn't give the details on the difference (!), I hear (possibly) a bit more clarity.

The 'Tap to Wake' feature is a bit hit or miss. I've found (suggested in the main DX320 thread) that a thumb pad palm area touch to the lower right screen area works most of the time. Other than that, a short press on the volume button (don't turn off it's setting for being active!).
This is really great thank you. The thumb pen press is working much better for me. Another thing that helped was doing a full reset and just putting on three apps: Tidal, Qobuz, and neutron. @Paul - iBasso helped me tremendously to figure this out

Would you mind putting the link to the main DX 320 thread you mentioned? I’m also having trouble finding the manual… I don’t think mine came with a printed one.

Oct 23, 2022 at 9:37 PM Post #75 of 105
This is really great thank you. The thumb pen press is working much better for me. Another thing that helped was doing a full reset and just putting on three apps: Tidal, Qobuz, and neutron. @Paul - iBasso helped me tremendously to figure this out

Would you mind putting the link to the main DX 320 thread you mentioned? I’m also having trouble finding the manual… I don’t think mine came with a printed one.
Here is a link to the DX320 manual:

iBasso DX320 Manual

Link to DX320 main thread:

DX320 on Head-Fi main thread

And I also don’t have many apps loaded. The stock apps (although I changed to the Google Play Store), Apple Music, Qobuz, and my player app and EQ app (system wide), Poweramp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back