DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jan 12, 2019 at 9:33 PM Post #20,161 of 22,021
Try taking out the amp and putting in another (amp 1-6) and try again with different USB- C cables?

Tried different amp and still cannot boot / reset. Nothing happening.

Jan 12, 2019 at 9:42 PM Post #20,162 of 22,021
Tried different amp and still cannot boot / reset. Nothing happening.

upload_2019-1-13_9-42-15.png

Try this to see if ampere appears?

Jan 13, 2019 at 1:23 AM Post #20,163 of 22,021

Try this to see if ampere appears?
try charging via iMac USB, showing 4.64V, 0.54A, using original USB-C cable from one of my kid's Huawei phones
left for few hours but still cannot reset/dead.
any other ideas? Thanks.

Jan 13, 2019 at 5:46 AM Post #20,166 of 22,021
Hi all! I have been away from DX200 for a while and I heard that with the last updates there is a LDAC bluetooth receive mode (wireless DAC), meaning I would like to stream from my mobile phone, for example, while watching a video. Questions:

- How many hours of battery life can you get with LDAC over bluetooth?
- Can you use the equalizer in wireless/wired 'DAC modes? Or is there an alternative Android application which can help with it (especially a good quality parametric EQ)?
- When is the AMP9/nutube module coming out and does anyone know about the expected battery life?

Thanks

Jan 13, 2019 at 6:21 AM Post #20,167 of 22,021
Hi all! I have been away from DX200 for a while and I heard that with the last updates there is a LDAC bluetooth receive mode (wireless DAC), meaning I would like to stream from my mobile phone, for example, while watching a video. Questions:

- How many hours of battery life can you get with LDAC over bluetooth?
- Can you use the equalizer in wireless/wired 'DAC modes? Or is there an alternative Android application which can help with it (especially a good quality parametric EQ)?
- When is the AMP9/nutube module coming out and does anyone know about the expected battery life?

Thanks

1. Not sure, I still need an earphone that has LDAC. Maybe would be able to test with FiiO BTR3 though

2. If you mean while using it as a USB DAC, then no, because no apps are running in that mode. If you mean while using Bluetooth, then yes, AFAIK all apps should be able to apply their own EQ regardless whether DX200 has a bluetooth or wired headphone connected :)

Jan 13, 2019 at 6:31 AM Post #20,168 of 22,021
1. Not sure, I still need an earphone that has LDAC. Maybe would be able to test with FiiO BTR3 though

2. If you mean while using it as a USB DAC, then no, because no apps are running in that mode. If you mean while using Bluetooth, then yes, AFAIK all apps should be able to apply their own EQ regardless whether DX200 has a bluetooth or wired headphone connected :)

I actually mean the other way around: Your mobile phone or PC as a source and DX200 as a receiver, and the headphone connected to DX200 via wire. And connection over Bluetooth, not USB.

Jan 13, 2019 at 7:00 AM Post #20,169 of 22,021
Hi Guys, I'm not sure this is the correct forum to be posting this, but I can't find any more relevant. Anyway, I tried to install the lurker firmware on my DX200 yesterday, it all seemed to go well, but it wouldn't boot after the install. It stayed stuck on the DX200 reference DAP screen.
I used the factory tool to install the stock firmware downloaded from this forum. It installed ok, but the touch screen calibration was way off, the switch point on the touch screen was about 8mm below the buttons i was trying to action.
I used the android loader to install the beta android 8.1 firmware, again it installed without a hitch, but the problem with the touchscreen remains. If I switch android to screen rotation to on,turn the dx200 sideways to landscape mode, the buttons on screen can be actioned as they should be, but on portrait mode they are still way off.
I switched to Mango, and the problem persists, only now its totally random. if i push a menu option, or track it actions the track or button 3 or 4 below, sometimes it works correctly, but mostly not.
Effectively its unusable. I tried a hard reset, but iit made no difference.
Has anyone encountered this problem ? And if so, how did you fix it ?
I've contacted Paul from iBasso via Facebook, but I thought I'd ask here while I'm waiting for him to get back to me.
Any ideas, input would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 13, 2019 at 8:28 AM Post #20,171 of 22,021
I tried to install the lurker firmware on my DX200 yesterday, it all seemed to go well, but it wouldn't boot after the install. It stayed stuck on the DX200 reference DAP screen.
I used the factory tool to install the stock firmware downloaded from this forum. It installed ok, but the touch screen calibration was way off
Colud you please be more specific? Please tell me:
  • What device do you have?
  • Which firmware was in use before you started flashing new versions?
  • In which order which files did you flash?
It seems you didn't read descriptions and insrtuctions, and had mixed different versions. Your touch screen problem looks like a result of flashing DX200 firmware into DX150, but here is DX200 thread. You may PM me with details. I know how to restore touch screen parameters on DX150. If you really have DX200, the same way could be helpful as well.

Jan 13, 2019 at 8:40 AM Post #20,172 of 22,021
[QUOTE = "Whitigir、投稿:14715274、メンバー:378966"]それはすごいことです!うーん!楽しめ !とてもきれいに見えます[/ QUOTE]

はい!私はとても楽しんでいます。
市販のオーディオに満足できなかったので、VAR(Vishay Resistor)やSE Con(Soshin Mica)など、可能な限り最良の部品を使ってシステムを作りました。

それに比べて、DX 200とAMP 8 MODは素晴らしいです。
AMP 7とこのMODに適用します。
それからTDKシートを貼り付けるだけです。

私はこのユーザーフレンドリーなiBassoとこのフォーラムに感謝します。

どうもありがとうございました。

Jan 13, 2019 at 8:44 AM Post #20,173 of 22,021
That is Awesome! Woooo! Enjoy it ! It look very pretty

Yes! I am having a lot of fun.
I could not be satisfied with commercially available audio, I made a system using the best possible parts such as VAR (Vishay Resistor) and SE Con (Soshin Mica).

Compared to that, DX 200 and AMP 8 MOD are great.
I apply to AMP 7 and this MOD.
Then just paste the TDK sheet.

I am grateful for this user-friendly iBasso and this forum.

Thank you very much.

Jan 13, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #20,174 of 22,021
Charge it overnight to see if it can boot.
Or use usb amp meter in between the charging cable to see if electric flow

Maybe it gets overheat thus makes charging compartment broke. I have known a few friends getting this problem and need to send back to ibasso.(including me)

My DX200 is charging and felt warm. However, still no response.
How to send back to iBasso?
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back