DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
May 2, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #6,107 of 22,021
Just a dumb question, does the AMP2 come with all necessary tools to mount it (screwdriver etc.)? Original DX200 package doesn't include any of these.

May 3, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #6,108 of 22,021
Don't worry, it comes with screwdriver.

May 3, 2017 at 2:51 AM Post #6,109 of 22,021
Hello
I have a problem with my DX200.
It doesn’t want charging. Now, it is completely discharged and I can’t use it.
I try several charging unit but without success.

Somebody already have this problem?

May 3, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #6,110 of 22,021
To be honest I don't see much the point of AMP2 as it currently is. AMP1 is better if not exactly the same spec-wise in SE. I was hoping amp cards would have added features like additional storage or longer battery life.

May 3, 2017 at 4:13 AM Post #6,111 of 22,021
Hello

Have you tried cleaning the contacts or using a different USB-C cable (or micro USB cable with USB-C adapter)?

May 3, 2017 at 4:33 AM Post #6,113 of 22,021
Hello

Try Charge it like 2-3 nights continuously.

May 3, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #6,115 of 22,021
Hi there,

I feel like a little bug that I'd like to share and eventually report to @Paul - iBasso .

I usually listen to music by folder and shut screen off while playing the whole album. When I come to be interupted, I push "pause/play button". Nothing special.
When I can follow up my listening session, I push "pause/play button" again. And ... nothing happens. "pause/play button" is inactive until screen is switched on. It is a bit annoying. I like using buttons whithout switching on the screen.

Do you encounter the same behavior? @Paul , is it in your todo list?

PS: I enjoy DX200 for a month or so, congrats iBasso keep the good job (and updates :wink:

Last edited:
May 3, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #6,116 of 22,021
Have you tried cleaning the contacts or using a different USB-C cable (or micro USB cable with USB-C adapter)?

Try Charge it like 2-3 nights continuously.

I had the same issue, iBasso replaced my unit. Paul is the one to talk to.

I already charged it 24h... I try it a longer time. (waiting Paul's message)
Thanks for your help.

NB : bad luck for me. I already change my previous DX200 (ghost swipping)

Last edited:
May 3, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #6,118 of 22,021
Hi Paul,

is it already in stock? What is the usual shipping time (if I order it now it will be shipped when)?

We normally ship in one day. The AMP is on our site and can be ordered.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
May 3, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #6,119 of 22,021
Hi there,

I feel like a little bug that I'd like to share and eventually report to @Paul - iBasso .

I usually listen to music by folder and shut screen off while playing the whole album. When I come to be interupted, I push "pause/play button". Nothing special.
When I can follow up my listening session, I push "pause/play button" again. And ... nothing happens. "pause/play button" is inactive until screen is switched on. It is a bit annoying. I like using buttons whithout switching on the screen.

Do you encounter the same behavior? @Paul , is it in your todo list?

PS: I enjoy DX200 for a month or so, congrats iBasso keep the good job (and updates :wink:

I will forward this on to the software team.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
May 3, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #6,120 of 22,021
Yes this issue happens in Android Mango app. I've already informed Paul several weeks ago but no FW update for this... It's annoying indeed. Meanwhile you can use Mango OS which doesn't have this bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back