DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Feb 2, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #3,736 of 22,021
Were you able to play music in the stock app yet? I have the same issue with mine when I first received it. It was my fault. I had to swipe to the left and select the all music folder, then it played. It took me a few to figure that out. I was rescanning, rebooting, I was stumped. It was in the now playing screen but no music was playing or even appeared to be in the player.

Yes, I had the same problem. It was funny to read your message because I though I was the only one.
Yes, I was able, but it got crazy yesterday and that's why I stopped to use. I select to forward until some point of the music (with the >> button), and the player went graphically (in the screen) until the end of the music but the music remain in the same position when I took my finger out.
I tried some and all had the same behavior.

How can I scan my microsd card? This is an option in the player that I can't see?

Feb 2, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #3,737 of 22,021
Try the Tera Player,there is no problem at all,and music starts playing in 0.5 second from the moment you insert the SD card :grin:

I read about the Tera Player I think since the beginning, but a part of the insane price that the owner ask, I think I would never have a player that doesn't have a screen. I don't think I can deal with hahahaha.

I bought one Plenue M2 like two weeks ago, and I think it's perfect in terms of interface and speed. And I have the Lotoo Paw Gold, that is really fast and flawless. But my main problem is: I love to use streaming. And Android is the only alternative for me.

Feb 2, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #3,738 of 22,021
Try the Tera Player,there is no problem at all,and music starts playing in 0.5 second from the moment you insert the SD card :grin:

I read about the Tera Player I think since the beginning, but a part of the insane price that the owner ask, I think I would never have a player that doesn't have a screen. I don't think I can deal with hahahaha.

I bought one Plenue M2 like two weeks ago, and I think it's perfect in terms of interface and speed. And I have the Lotoo Paw Gold, that is really fast and flawless. But my main problem is: I love to use streaming. And Android is the only alternative for me.

Look no further and order DX200,ideal player for your needs:thumbsup:

Feb 2, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #3,739 of 22,021
Im not focused on numbers so you win. I demoed the DX200 four times in a closed room alone. Went to the shop with cash to buy. The P7 sounded much better on other daps and much better with a dap that had an amp connected to it. An issue I have is if anyone has a complaint about the dx200 on this thread then they are jumped and told they are wrong. On the other hand if one post that the dx200 sounds better than a $2000 amp/dac or better than another $2000 plus dap then thats silently agreed and applauded. If the dx200 sounded as good as I wanted (expected) I would have bought it. It didnt but I do believe one day it can. It can with a better amp and improved FW.

Unfortunately that's true, but not only in this thread. In many others.

It's like people can't deal anymore with any different idea. I miss the times of IRC, that we discuss, we fight, and we are still friends, for years.
But with crazy people using Facebook, that's not possible anymore. hahahahahah

Feb 2, 2017 at 12:15 PM Post #3,740 of 22,021
well lets wait for more to chip in.

Oh people, it's all about taste. It sounds better for one, worse for others.

I remember that I listened many earphones from JHaudio and sounded terrible for me, one of the worse things in my life back in 2014. And many people were buying. What can I do if we have completely different taste?

And I think compare price of gadgets nowadays it's insane and no sense too.

Feb 2, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #3,741 of 22,021
Yes, I had the same problem. It was funny to read your message because I though I was the only one.
Yes, I was able, but it got crazy yesterday and that's why I stopped to use. I select to forward until some point of the music (with the >> button), and the player went graphically (in the screen) until the end of the music but the music remain in the same position when I took my finger out.
I tried some and all had the same behavior.

How can I scan my microsd card? This is an option in the player that I can't see?

If you are on the latest FW, it will ask you when you are in the Android mode, if you want to scan the card after you insert the card. Or you can swipe the screen to scan. In the Mango player, that you go to by holding down the power key and changing to it, you can swipe to the left and go the the Advanced menu and there you can rescan the library/card. 

Feb 2, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #3,742 of 22,021
If you are on the latest FW, it will ask you when you are in the Android mode, if you want to scan the card after you insert the card. Or you can swipe the screen to scan. In the Mango player, that you go to by holding down the power key and changing to it, you can swipe to the left and go the the Advanced menu and there you can rescan the library/card. 

Oh, now I found this option! Oh God. Very simple, I feel more stupid now lol.

I will do it and let people know if it works.

Feb 2, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #3,743 of 22,021
Oh, now I found this option! Oh God. Very simple, I feel more stupid now lol.

I will do it and let people know if it works.

If you are in Android you can scan but when you go to Mango, you have to scan in Mango also if you want to use the card in Mango. So Android and Mango have to be scanned separately since they are different operating systems. The first time I scanned into Android and then went to Mango I wondered where the heck is the music. lol I find that scanning in Mango is very fast with Android being a little slower. 

Feb 2, 2017 at 3:59 PM Post #3,744 of 22,021

I could not either. That's why I'm eagerly waiting for the Chord Poly when it hits the market in March. Poly plugs directly into the Mojo, connects wirelessly with a smartphone which is used as interface, and has an unlimited capacity sd card slot. Amazing idea!

Feb 2, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #3,745 of 22,021
I could not either. That's why I'm eagerly waiting for the Chord Poly when it hits the market in March. Poly plugs directly into the Mojo, connects wirelessly with a smartphone which is used as interface, and has an unlimited capacity sd card slot. Amazing idea!
will it still keep the same mojo sound though? Some people here seem to prefer the dx200 over mojo on SQ capabilities. I also have the mojo

Feb 2, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #3,746 of 22,021

Yeah, it also costs more than the Mojo itself, which is absolutely ridiculous. Hence why I'm considering the DX200

Feb 2, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #3,747 of 22,021
will it still keep the same mojo sound though? Some people here seem to prefer the dx200 over mojo on SQ capabilities. I also have the mojo

SQ (beyond a certain equipment level) is mostly a matter of personal preferences, to paraphrase a famous movie, "some like it warm", and some don't. Most likely, as the Poly has been designed by the same team behind the Mojo, it will retain a family sound signature. Just demo, if you have a chance, and compare...

Feb 2, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #3,748 of 22,021
Yeah, it also costs more than the Mojo itself, which is absolutely ridiculous. Hence why I'm considering the DX200

Agreed, it's expensive, particularly if you end up buying both the Mojo and the Poly, you end up well beyond one grand. Having said that, you also get the added convenience of controlling you portable audio system through your phone, and without cables. Also, you can use it as a multi-room streaming device. Honestly, I can't wait to try it out. Having said that, I still think of my DX80 as one of the best DAPs around, not only in its price tier, especially when used as a pure transport, and that's why I'm also eager to check out the DX200

Feb 2, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #3,749 of 22,021
Why wouldn't the addition of the Poly maintain the same Mojo sound - it's not like it is performing DAC duties - the Mojo still does that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back