1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 *** ANDROID "O" 8.1 1.05 now available!***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
  1. Whitigir
    Dx200 is the only one that is also the most affordable of high-end performance :)

Glasha and fokta like this.
  2. fokta
    Yes, but quite difficult to obtain, due to no stock in my country... DX150 is a lot...
    I had tried DX201, make DX150 not desirable in my ear..

Love that AMP1... since it became uncertain, need to look for alternative....

3. EggofSound
    I tried to touch my current feedback type headphone amplifier in accordance with sr1.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I was disturbed by a cat. . .
    [​IMG]
    It is very delicate and active with connection with DX200 mod AMP7.
    I can hardly wait for PT1 to arrive.

Glasha, HungryPanda and icefalkon like this.
  4. icefalkon
    LOL love your DJ!

Glasha likes this.
  5. singleended5863
    Exactly it happens to my SR1 with perforated pads and CB12s with sources DX204STI and Mini Dynalo amp/balanced cables from Triton Audio Cables 8 wired hybrid.

Glasha likes this.
  6. EggofSound
    I locked my cat in my bedroom and customized HPA:thumbsup:

Thank you.

7. EggofSound
    Thank you for the information.
    I will receive a PT1 earpad tomorrow if I'm in luck:smile_cat:

8. fokta
    hmmm.... there an old stock of new DX200 available... with current condition of there will be new DAP iBasso coming... and other new DAP launching.... Dilema....

9. Whitigir
    Nobody can confirm this as Ibasso has not officially mentioned anything about this. He could neither confirm nor deny it....so it is as good as a guess ? But what if it was going to be more expensive ? That is a more appropriate question

fokta likes this.
  10. Glasha
    I think iBasso should release a new flagship when DX200 will become older, now it is one of the best in the market, so there is no point for now, at least, for me :sweat_smile:

cathee, Whitigir and icefalkon like this.
  11. icefalkon
    I don't know about them releasing anything new. But we'll see...There IS a big show coming up....

Glasha likes this.
  12. twister6 Contributor
    Exactly, it's all rumors and speculations at the current moment. I mean, it's 100% guaranteed that ibasso will have a new DAP released sometime in a near future since we are coming up on 2 year anniversary of dx200, the only question is when?

Whitigir likes this.
  13. Whitigir
    You meant the NYC Canjam ? Or what else ?

14. icefalkon
    No they’re not going to be at the NYC CanJam this year so I won’t be at the table.

I meant the huge audio show in Chicago.

Whitigir likes this.
  15. Darren Cotter
    Quick question. Are the DX200's that are being sold with either the AMP3 or AMP5 modules already fitted, being supplied to the dealers like that, or is it the dealers fitting these amp modules themselves?