Dutch Headphone Meet 2015 ( Germans & Belgians Welcome! )
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #61 of 80
Any updates? I would be interested to come! 7 and 14th of March would be great.

Will bring:

MacbookPro
Apogee Duet FW
Rockhopper Audio Balanced M3
Balanced Cardas Cable Sennheiser HD600

And when interested Cambridge Audio DVD99 as another source.

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #63 of 80
Definitely  interested in a Dutch or Belgian meet.
The most interesting item I could take with me would be the Mitchell+Johnson prototype of the Electrostatz hybrid headphones, currently on Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/214784295/mitchell-and-johnson-electrostatz-headphones
I can recommend you to have a closer look at the Electrostatz - if you haven’t already – and read the comments and raving reports from the people who have had the pleasure of auditioning them at CES Las Vegas and HeadRoom London expo. Planning on posting my first impressions on the Electrostatz and comparisons this week.

Also bringing:
  1. Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla
  2. Mitchell+Johnson HP-1 (M&J1)
  3. STAX SR-Sigma Pro
  4. STAX SR-Lambda Pro
  5. H.A.T. EHA-2 STAX tube amp (probably)
  6. Vorzuge VorzAmp Duo
  7. Shure FP-22
  8. FiiO X5
  9. and bunch of IEMs (see profile)   

Feb 6, 2016 at 6:23 AM Post #64 of 80

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum, and am also interested in a Dutch meeting. I live in Rotterdam, but I can drive anywhere. Would be nice to have a decent chat with a few enthousiasts.

I can only bring a Beyerdynamic T-90 and an O2 headphone amp with Raspberry PI + DAC integrated source.

Feb 7, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #65 of 80
When it's not too far from the German border... I can bring Schiit Lyr2 with 2 sets of tubes, a Sennheiser HD800, and a new headphone I still need to buy. Plus 256 GB of music large part in HiRes on a Fiio X7 as source.

Feb 12, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #66 of 80
Definitely  interested in a Dutch or Belgian meet.

The most interesting item I could take with me would be the Mitchell+Johnson prototype of the Electrostatz hybrid headphones, currently on Kickstarter

[COLOR=0563C1]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/214784295/mitchell-and-johnson-electrostatz-headphones[/COLOR]

I can recommend you to have a closer look at the Electrostatz - if you haven’t already – and read the comments and raving reports from the people who have had the pleasure of auditioning them at CES Las Vegas and HeadRoom London expo. Planning on posting my first impressions on the Electrostatz and comparisons this week.

Also bringing:

1. [COLOR=000000]

2. Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=000000]

3. Mitchell+Johnson HP-1 (M&J1)

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=000000]

4. STAX SR-Sigma Pro

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=000000]

5. STAX SR-Lambda Pro

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=000000]

6. H.A.T. EHA-2 STAX tube amp (probably)

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=000000]

7. Vorzuge VorzAmp Duo

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=000000]

8. Shure FP-22

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=000000]

9. FiiO X5

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=000000]

10. and bunch of IEMs (see profile)   

[/COLOR]
just read a few things about this headphone...very affordable and if its not completely openback it could be a very good mobile headphone for a better-fi DAP like the new Cayin N5 with its dedicated seperated balanced output.

Feb 12, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #67 of 80
Don't want to to spoil all the fun, and I am hardly in any position to do this, but... You can express your interest in a meet all you want, at least 1 person will have to actually step up and organize it :wink:

Feb 13, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #68 of 80
Yeah lets do this already
biggrin.gif

Feb 20, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #69 of 80
In attempt to be a little bit more helpful than saying sombody needs to step up, here's a cross-posting from the Belgian Head-Fi Meet 2015 thread:
  In addition to bringing the gear in my signature, I would be willing to help facilitate / organize a meet (helping setting up the room, finding a suitable date and so forth). The only thing is, I'm so much, and unpredictably abroad, that I simply can't take the lead on this. If someone else steps up as well, he can count on my help for sure.

Feb 25, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #70 of 80
I wouldn't mind organising a meet (I did one a couple of years ago and it was much fun!). I don't know how serious Paulissen HiFi was though, it would be a great place to do it. Perhaps the OP can chime in on that one.

Apr 24, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #73 of 80
Kinda sad to see this died down a bit, I would love to meet up :) Besides getting to know people, listening to some more expensive gear than my Grado's, AKG's and Shure SE215 would be really awesome ^^

Unfortunately can't really organize anything myself as my connections in the HiFi world are basically non-existent and time is lacking being a student. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back