Dutch Headphone Meet 2015 ( Germans & Belgians Welcome! )
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #46 of 80
Belgium is too far for me -_-
I wish I could have gone because I just purchased a Stax SRS-4040 Signature system and  I'd like to compare it to dynamics and planar magnetics.

Apr 9, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #47 of 80
  No date yet, and I'm still working on the venue. But since there seem to be a few people interested, I'll go trough with it :)

I live in Brugge and will be very happy to participate and bring my gears :

- DACS:  HUGO, ARM DP-777SE,
- AMPS : Eddie current EC445 tube, Analog square paper Mini Tube Amps : TU-05 & TUR06
- Headphones: Ultrasone ED5, Fostex TH9000, LCD-X

Apr 17, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #53 of 80
Sorry that you guys didn't hear from me, to busy with exams.
redface.gif

If anyone else would like to take over the challenge to find a location and organize? Because I can't make it and have a lot to do in the next 3 months.

I'm sorry guys.

Dec 12, 2015 at 6:30 PM Post #54 of 80
Any update on this???? :xf_eek:

Dec 17, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #56 of 80
I would be interested to join as well, but it totally depends on the date and time. I will vote, when the date is fixed. If anyone wants to listen to some of my gear, I could bring the pieces interesting for you with me, since I would drive to Roermond by car (living near Duesseldorf).

Dec 18, 2015 at 5:44 AM Post #57 of 80
I would be interested to join as well, but it totally depends on the date and time. I will vote, when the date is fixed. If anyone wants to listen to some of my gear, I could bring the pieces interesting for you with me, since I would drive to Roermond by car (living near Duesseldorf).

i know some people here on headfi still wanna hear my rig...as i promised to take all of it with me for the next meet
wink.gif
 so let  me know

Dec 21, 2015 at 12:54 AM Post #59 of 80
In the meantime moved to Bonn... So, Roermond is actually closer now (compared to Zwolle)! Still very interested!

Who's bringing the Sennheiser Orpheo? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back