Dutch Headphone Meet 2015 ( Germans & Belgians Welcome! )
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #31 of 80
No issue with Belgium!

Mar 23, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #32 of 80
What town will that be in BE?

Mar 23, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #33 of 80
Belgium is a no go for me with my expensive stuff...no way i am going to travel with that that far...customs and stuff...i have bad experience with those also...

Mar 23, 2015 at 2:27 PM Post #34 of 80
Belgium? This just got more interesting again. It's back on the agenda
biggrin.gif

Mar 23, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #36 of 80
Ps there is no customs between borders anymore :wink:

officially yeah......but i got pulled over last year at the border....my car got searched and they asked me for proof of payment for the Solid Tech audiorack (on the backseat of my car) i had just bought in belgium from a belgium seller...eventhough the borders are open..i got unlucky..

But still...i just dont like the idea to go over the border with my stuff...to risky. :xf_eek:

Mar 23, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #37 of 80
I'm very much interested in attending. Whether I will be able to actually make it, is a whole different story (often abroad for work). Still need to figure out transport too, but oh well :)

I would be able to bring:
  1. Sennheiser HD800
  2. Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold
  3. Headamp GS-X mk 2 (if delivery date < meet date)
  4. Primare NP 30

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #42 of 80
Ok, I got a venue. All I need to know is how many people will attend and what date suits everybody best.

To be clear the venue is in Bruges, Belgium (I'll start a new thread when we can agree on a date :) )

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #43 of 80
Ok, I got a venue. All I need to know is how many people will attend and what date suits everybody best.

To be clear the venue is in Bruges, Belgium (I'll start a new thread when we can agree on a date :) )
count me out dear people..i wont be attending this meet..the last meet was already very far from me (heerlen).but this is to much...its 260km from amsterdam..to far for my taste and to risky to take my rare audio rig with me..
have fun guys

Apr 8, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #45 of 80

Thanks for taking the time to organize all this :) It is much appreciated!

count me out dear people..i wont be attending this meet..the last meet was already very far from me (heerlen).but this is to much...its 260km from amsterdam..to far for my taste and to risky to take my rare audio rig with me..
have fun guys

Aw. Really would have liked to hear to hear the Blue Circle in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back