Dutch Headphone Meet 2015 ( Germans & Belgians Welcome! )
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #16 of 80
Yes, you are right. If possible I want to start the meeting around 12:30/13:00 till 16:30/17:00. People with a lot of gear, be there around 11:45 to 12:30, this will give you guys/girls enough time to set up.

Why such a late start? Because a lot of you have to travel, this will give us enough time to travel and set up our gear.

Poulissen also said that it is possible to stay in the evening, because well, he might also come and take a look:D
he is more then welcome to listen to my humble rig...and to be honest..i have a feeling my rig will only be sounding on its best late in afternoon beginning evening :wink:

Jan 9, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #18 of 80
January for me is gone unfortunately. March then? Better weather too, likely.

Jan 9, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #19 of 80
January for me is gone unfortunately. March then? Better weather too, likely.

+1 I agree, january is deep winter..and winter has just to be started

Jan 24, 2015 at 7:50 AM Post #22 of 80
It is still uncertain for me whether I'll be able to go or not. I live in Delft and I have no car, so it would be a 2 hour long train ride. I can only let you know after the definite date is known and even then I probably won't be able to confirm my partaking till a week or two before the meet.

If I go, I'll bring:
Beyerdynamic T1
Beyerdynamic t51p
Sennheiser HD580
B&W P5 Series 2
HiFiMan RE-400 (I'll bring my whole collection of clean tips)
Fiio X1
Colorfly C3

At the moment I don't have a headphone amp because I recently sold my X-can V3.

Feb 4, 2015 at 6:02 AM Post #25 of 80
update: if its not clear yet..i will bring my custom Blue Circle Audio 'PaG' headphone amp and my custom Code-X headphone with me...and some filtering goodies (check my profile for more info) of Blue Circle Audio that i use..and ofcourse my Solid Tech 'Feet of Silence' feet also come with me :D

Feb 8, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #27 of 80
OK!

Mar 15, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #30 of 80
Any news? I might have a location to host the event here, but then everyone would have to come to Belgium
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back