DUNU Unveils the Successor to the Legendary SA6, the MK2
Apr 27, 2023 at 4:06 PM Post #91 of 129
Hi guys! I own a pair of Dunu's dk 3001-pro and eyeing the Mk II's as an update.
How do you say the Mk II differ from the 3001 pros in terms of quality, tuning, sound signature, etc.? Is it worth the upgrade?
Thanks!!i
On mk2 I can tell you that its detailled with air and separarion. Good soundstage... its a very good iem.

Attachments

• 20230427_162103.jpg
    20230427_162103.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Apr 28, 2023 at 12:13 AM Post #92 of 129
I just got my pair in a couple hours ago and I'm really loving them. The biggest bummer for me is the fact that none of the S&S tips work with my left ear. I've tried all the sizes and I am just not getting a proper seal with them. Right ear is great with the small and the seal on it is fantastic. Really bummed about it but thankfully my SpitFit W1s still works well with these.

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:22 AM Post #93 of 129
I just got my pair in a couple hours ago and I'm really loving them. The biggest bummer for me is the fact that none of the S&S tips work with my left ear. I've tried all the sizes and I am just not getting a proper seal with them. Right ear is great with the small and the seal on it is fantastic. Really bummed about it but thankfully my SpitFit W1s still works well with these.
S&S dont work for a lot of users:)

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:33 AM Post #96 of 129
are those the wonky, box-shaped ones that fee like jelly? I couldn't get any of the sizes to fit and stay but they feel really comfortable and lush.

Apr 29, 2023 at 1:22 PM Post #100 of 129
Welp, I've run into a bit of an issue within the first couple of hours of listening. While flipping the atmospheric switch to off, the resin of the shell chipped off a bit. It seems fine for now, but I'm worried that after some time and if I decide to flip the switch on and off again, the damage will become greater. I've reached out to HiFiGo about it already but it'll be a while before I hear from them as it seems they're on leave for International Labour Day (?) and I won't hear from them until May 4th at the soonest.

May 2, 2023 at 4:28 AM Post #101 of 129
...you beauty!
20230502_151546.jpg
20230502_151529.jpg

May 2, 2023 at 4:41 AM Post #102 of 129
Why for goodness sake didn't they use slightly bigger wood pieces for the face plates so that they were full coverage wood ?

Every single image I have seen have random areas of epoxy to take up the space where I think wood should have been.

Just my opinion of course but I don't get it, the size of the piece of wood needed to cover the full faceplate would still have been tiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back