Dunu-Topsound Studio?
Feb 2, 2021 at 11:53 AM Post #436 of 664
Feb 2, 2021 at 11:59 AM Post #438 of 664
Ohh😂 me and @rantng have been both fooled then. Nice find
Just saw it today. I dont think it was there yesterday (I check all the stores everyday for new stuff lol).

Feb 2, 2021 at 12:24 PM Post #440 of 664
and how long does this Chinese New Year last ???
1612286463535.png

and that doesn't mean anything (as far as availability), when L.Soul is the reference. Apparently I'm still bitter, from one of last year's promos :thermometer_face:

Feb 2, 2021 at 12:26 PM Post #441 of 664
1612286463535.png

and that doesn't mean anything (as far as availability), when L.Soul is the reference. Apparently I'm still bitter, from one of last year's promos :thermometer_face:
What problems do they have with availability? I thought they were only really slow with sending stuff out and thats why I call them linslow lol.

Feb 2, 2021 at 12:36 PM Post #442 of 664
What problems do they have with availability? I thought they were only really slow with sending stuff out and thats why I call them linslow lol.
I believe that it was last year (or 2019) that LinSlow put out a mission statement, to be more efficient, in their post sale process; turns out that translated to quickly generating shipping labels and then, . . . crickets

After 2 weeks of "DHL has not recv'd the package", I reached out to LinSlow. Summary: Oh we don't have that item in stock, we'll ship it out, as soon as one becomes available.

Man, I'm really bitter. Thankfully it's past 12 noon here, so I can have a dram of Ardbeg scotch

Feb 2, 2021 at 12:38 PM Post #443 of 664
I believe that it was last year (or 2019) that LinSlow put out a mission statement, to be more efficient, in their post sale process; turns out that translated to quickly generating shipping labels and then, . . . crickets

After 2 weeks of "DHL has not recv'd the package", I reached out to LinSlow. Summary: Oh we don't have that item in stock, we'll ship it out, as soon as one becomes available.

Man, I'm really bitter. Thankfully it's past 12 noon here, so I can have a dram of Ardbeg scotch
aaa....the fake shipping number method....

and yeah, that "we dont have it in stock" I have certainly experienced it...

Feb 2, 2021 at 12:55 PM Post #445 of 664
but the DUW03 cable does not exist with mmcx connectors? Only 2 pins?
I don't think they yet have MMCX connectors, as the cables Linsoul are listing are probably from the same batch as the ones for the Zen, which is 2-pin, but considering Dunu has mostly MMCX IEMs, it's probably just a matter of time. You could try asking them directly, they are usually very open and frank regarding production, or anything else really. I do really love that about Dunu.

Feb 2, 2021 at 1:28 PM Post #446 of 664
but the DUW03 cable does not exist with mmcx connectors? Only 2 pins?
I don't think they yet have MMCX connectors, as the cables Linsoul are listing are probably from the same batch as the ones for the Zen, which is 2-pin, but considering Dunu has mostly MMCX IEMs, it's probably just a matter of time. You could try asking them directly, they are usually very open and frank regarding production, or anything else really. I do really love that about Dunu.
The 2 pin version comes with Studio SA6, ZEN has MMCX, look deeper at the Linsoul DUW03 page;
  • 8 strands of Furukawa single crystal copper silver-plated wire
  • Coaxial double-layer conductor
  • Patented self-locking quick-change plug
  • Independent HDPE insulation layer
  • MMCX/0.78PIN/QDC 2PIN are available
Q-6

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021 at 1:49 PM Post #447 of 664
The 2 pin version comes with Studio SA6, ZEN has MMCX, look deeper at the Linsoul DUW03 page;
Q-6
O yh, you are totally correct! The Zen does have MMCX, while the SA6 has 2 pin, so both versions are definitely available as you just pointed out, as both IEMs use the 03 cable

It's been a long day : )

Feb 2, 2021 at 2:49 PM Post #448 of 664
Q-6
Thanks ..... I was with the mobile phone and I was not able to see to the bottom of the page.
Thanks again-

Feb 2, 2021 at 2:58 PM Post #449 of 664
Feb 2, 2021 at 3:20 PM Post #450 of 664
"However, we never, or have not, released the details about the releasing information/pricing/specification to any of our international dealers yet, including Linsoul, which they definitely post it wrong with the pricing. -----------. In addition, Linsoul have not showing intentions of getting the DUW03 from us at the moment, and we do not know when we will be able to stock them for international market. We have been contacting Linsoul about this issue since this morning, and has kindly asking them to take it down."

---- denotes some information I took out for Dunu's privacy so they can announce their own timing, but here is the info for you all so one accidentally makes an impulse purchase and a mistake like I almost did!.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back