Dunu TITAN Series (new for 2019: Titan 6) [Page 196]
Sep 26, 2016 at 1:24 AM Post #2,853 of 3,012
Also how is the T5 for traveling
The background noise isolation in the T5 is so much better than the T1, less noise gets in and less sound gets out. I use my T5 as my daily commute earphones and I'm quite satisfied with it.
The T1 on the other doesn't really block outside noise that much, like I said its pretty much the same as the Earpods.

Sep 26, 2016 at 1:31 AM Post #2,854 of 3,012
The background noise isolation in the T5 is so much better than the T1, less noise gets in and less sound gets out. I use my T5 as my daily commute earphones and I'm quite satisfied with it.
The T1 on the other doesn't really block outside noise that much, like I said its pretty much the same as the Earpods.
Thx..also would my moto x play be able to do any justice to them? Or am I better off buying a cheaper iem I dnt really want to splurge on a DAP right now

Sep 26, 2016 at 1:38 AM Post #2,855 of 3,012
Thx..also would my moto x play be able to do any justice to them? Or am I better off buying a cheaper iem I dnt really want to splurge on a DAP right now
It'll be fine I myself mainly use my phone and my Ipod Nano 7 and both can power the Titans just fine. However the Titan 5 is more power efficient meaning it's louder than the Titan 1 at the same volume.

Sep 26, 2016 at 2:10 AM Post #2,856 of 3,012
Are the ex1s exactly similar to the T1s coz where I live the ex1s are almost half the price of the T1s so I better go for the ex1s then.Moreover I am also getting free complys of my choice with them.I read on this thread before tht the T200s are the best for the T1 s am I right?

Sep 26, 2016 at 4:34 AM Post #2,857 of 3,012
Are the ex1s exactly similar to the T1s coz where I live the ex1s are almost half the price of the T1s so I better go for the ex1s then.Moreover I am also getting free complys of my choice with them.I read on this thread before tht the T200s are the best for the T1 s am I right?

I live in India too. Go for the EX1. VFM. They sounded similar to the T1's when I had compared them. 

Sep 26, 2016 at 5:01 AM Post #2,860 of 3,012
I use the comply sport tips. they provide isolation and makes the sound a bit smoother. 
Btw, what kind of a sound signature are you looking for? 
the problem is that even I dont really know because the only iems I hv used before are the apple earpods so I don't know how to explain the sound that I prefer.I dont want them to be too flat they should be fun and engaging.I am not looking for something very analytical. I will mainly use them at home and the gym as I had mentioned before. They should have some good bass as I like that thumping sensation in the lower end.I personally want the T5s as they apper to be the most fun sounding but The problem is that my parents might not allow for it as it is a little expensive for me so I might have to settle for an ex1.

Sep 26, 2016 at 5:32 AM Post #2,861 of 3,012
the problem is that even I dont really know because the only iems I hv used before are the apple earpods so I don't know how to explain the sound that I prefer.I dont want them to be too flat they should be fun and engaging.I am not looking for something very analytical. I will mainly use them at home and the gym as I had mentioned before. They should have some good bass as I like that thumping sensation in the lower end.I personally want the T5s as they apper to be the most fun sounding but The problem is that my parents might not allow for it as it is a little expensive for me so I might have to settle for an ex1.

I would not use my T1 in the gym. They would sound bad due to their open sound and worse isolation. They sound fine at home - sounds best late night when everything is quiet.
Also, T1 might sound bass light to you. They are bright sounding iems, also borderline analytical.
T5's would be perfect for you, but they are out of your budget and also they dont provide much isolation for gym.
I suggest you look somewhere else. What is your budget? 

Sep 26, 2016 at 5:37 AM Post #2,862 of 3,012
I would not use my T1 in the gym. They would sound bad due to their open sound and worse isolation. They sound fine at home - sounds best late night when everything is quiet.
Also, T1 might sound bass light to you. They are bright sounding iems, also borderline analytical.
T5's would be perfect for you, but they are out of your budget and also they dont provide much isolation for gym.
I suggest you look somewhere else. What is your budget? 
around 5k-6k inr (<100$)

Sep 26, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #2,865 of 3,012
yes I did read about them thought it would great if I could find something better but now seems like I will have to go for them.Also would the rha ma750s work?

Yes, but they are out of your budget. 9k.
if I could extend my budget to 9k, I would better get the T5 for 10k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back