Dunu TITAN Series (new for 2019: Titan 6) [Page 196]
May 28, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #1,501 of 3,012
smily_headphones1.gif
Hey Guys, The TITANS have moved up the Charts!!! According to The Head Gear Earphone Page they are NOW at #3 behind the #1 Nobel Audio Kaiser, and #2 The Mighty Senn. IE8. Not too shabby after being in the #10 spot a few weeks back!!!!

Yeah, they ARE that good.

Keep writing those reviews we can make #1 before its done!!!!

ksc75smile.gif
ksc75smile.gif
TWIN

May 28, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #1,502 of 3,012

smily_headphones1.gif
Hey Guys, The TITANS have moved up the Charts!!! According to The Head Gear Earphone Page they are NOW at #3 behind the #1 Nobel Audio Kaiser, and #2 The Mighty Senn. IE8. Not too shabby after being in the #10 spot a few weeks back!!!!

ksc75smile.gif
ksc75smile.gif
TWIN

Wow! Great achievement from DUNU! And of course the Head-Fi community 
beerchug.gif

May 28, 2015 at 10:10 AM Post #1,504 of 3,012

smily_headphones1.gif

ksc75smile.gif
ksc75smile.gif
TWIN

But It's already #2 when it comes to Universals.....
smile.gif

May 28, 2015 at 10:11 AM Post #1,505 of 3,012

Nice review Suman! I saw you also tried the tri-flanges eartips. What is your opinion the Titan 1 sound character with tri-flanges compared to other eartips?  I'm asking this because I really like the tri-flanges eartips, but many don't, mostly due to comfort.

These Tri-flanges sound awesome!! Not much V-shaped, bass gets deeps and Highs too sound a bit less fatiguing. It brings out the best of Titan-1. I like balance, with these it sound closest to balanced.

May 28, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #1,507 of 3,012

But It's already #2 when it comes to Universals.....
smile.gif

ksc75smile.gif

I did not know that. Let me have a look....

Let's hope the Titan 2's are even better.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

May 28, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #1,508 of 3,012

Red core were good, But were more V-shaped, Large bore tips were better, but they had more bass and still V-shaped. But these Tri-flanges have it all sorted out, as balanced as Titans can be, No complains at all.
 If i have to pick one out of the box, it will be the large bore tip, as it gives a slightly better presentation and sounds a bit more open when compared Red core ones.
 Sadly i find comply tips a bit harsh on highs, they tend to cut some spark out, and i love Spark!!
frown.gif

May 28, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #1,514 of 3,012
  Did I say something wrong?....

Nope, i was saying that you got wit.
  +1,  their current FS single Dynamic IE800 (or predecessor IE80) not able to replace?.....

IE-800 is good and a worthy successor to ie-8/80, but priced a bit higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back