DUNU Hybrid earphone DN-1000 giveaway. Winner anounced
Oct 25, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #61 of 154
Would love a chance to review these, and would be quite happy to pass them on if required.  Haven't tried a DUNU product so far - but have been impressed with other quality audio products coming from China.  Link to my reviews if interested:
http://www.head-fi.org/users/170914/reviews

Oct 25, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #65 of 154
As a headphone guy without a lot of experience with IEMs, I'd love to try some real quality IEMs, and the Dunu DN-1000 seems like just the ticket. I want them badly.
atsmile.gif

Oct 26, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #66 of 154
Over the last year I've started indulging into the yummy world of high end audio. My journey from iBuds to EP630 to SM E30 (and some other budget-fi + ears on with friends' iems) to Sony XBA3 now needs another realm to expand into - the perfect balance of a Hybrid IEM. Something that can give the sparkling clarity of a balanced armature and yet pack the punch of a dynamic driver. From the budget of a university student who's paying his own way through (jobs + education loan of 25k that I'll someday repay (that rhymes :p)) I don't usually have much money to spend on audio gear. I usually shop the sales, so a giveaway would be nice. (Sorry if I sound like a pity-whore).

While I can't say that about the DN1000 in specific, but I've had my eyes on Hybrid IEM's as my next purchase for quite some while. the DN1000 just seemed like the one that has pulled off making a low cost hybrid iem that is still very well tuned, unlike others in the same "cheap hybrid" segment.

After my short journey in the audio world, I only now feel like I'm somewhat equipped with the knowledge of what kind of sound I want. Dedicated audio equipment teaches you "what to listen for" in your music, and I now feel that I've somewhat reached the level to judge what I like. So I can't wait to explore a hybrid IEM and expand my familiarity with my music even further.

I'll probably write impressions of my DN1000 out of gratitude of a free IEM. I'm not too technical, miles from ClieOs level, but I've talked a few friends into spending money on audio gear (4 of my friends own the Soundmagic products (2xE10, 1xPL30, 1xE30), I take credit of their initiative into the iem world).

Oct 26, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #68 of 154
I want to win one of these since I don't really have much of a budget for headphones or IEMs in general since I'm a student and I will be sure to give a review. Whenever I spot headphones up for listening at stores, I always have the urge to have a listen and see how they sound. Although I don't have a lot of audio gear, I will rock these around the whole city and rave about them if I win!

Oct 27, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #70 of 154
Love iem's, have heard great things about these. I'm a fairly regular contributer here, particularly the Discovery Thread, and would love to get a pair of these...I'd definitely write a whole lot about them if I did!

Oct 28, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #72 of 154
  As I was an user of DUNU first iem EX-01, I really want to experience how good this DUNU Hybrid iem would be after 7 years!

WOW that's been a long long time.

BTW I enjoy this event much. We now got the DUNU first customer, a DUNU old friend , a few poem, a pie and a man want to eat my pie XD, and some funny ideas ETC.

I can't wait to hold another event lol.

--------------------------------------------------
I do remember you Danny, ha.

Oct 28, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #74 of 154
I would really like to try a hybrid earphone. Never really tried a hybrid I actually enjoyed. But I really enjoyed your DN-17, so I'm sure this will be one similar to my tastes! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back