DUNU Hybrid earphone DN-1000 giveaway. Winner anounced
Oct 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 154
Hi Head-Fiers,
It's been a while from last event. This time we bring you DN-1000 giveaway event. This time we will giveaway 3 DN-1000. Winners announce will be 11/2.

Just reply how badly you want this supreme quality Hybrid earphone.

Join Period : 2013, 10/21~11/2
Winner announce: 2013, 11/3

DUNU
Delicate, Unique & Utmost
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.jpg

Extremely fun to play earphone DUNU 2013 Flagship DN-1000 is coming soon!!
 ​
 DUNU, a leader in manufacturing and design of high-performance headphones, continues to Deliver Dynamic Listening Experience with DN-1000 for audiophiles.​
 ​
Committed to present the best audio performance, DN-1000 is designed to be the finest pieces in acoustic field. With innovative "Hybrid technology", one dynamic and two balanced armature drivers are combined to deliver alluring and enjoyable audio sensation for audiophiles.

You will experience the natural rich bass, excellent treble extension and crystal clear clarity. Moreover, its sound is so fluent and distortion-free that you will be amazed. For your ultimate pleasure, we honorably present you DN-1000.

Hybrid Technology
Most advantageous tuning allows two become one DN-1000’s Dynamic unit produce booming bass while Twin balance armature driver crystal clear sound reproduction quality across all frequencies.Special Splendid combine Thus, you can have a more enjoyable listening experience.

​
DN-1000​
Specification >>
Model.
DN-1000
Type
Dynamic 9mm driver
TWIN Balance Armature drivers
Frequency Response
16Hz~26KHz
Noise Attenuation
26db
Weight
18g
Plug Size
Gold-plated 3.5mm Stereo plug
Cord Length
1.2 m

Other Features
·         Equip with patented removable ear hook for sport use
·         Elegant portable carrying pouch and premium metal box for easy storage and gentle protection.
·         With fashion and stylish gold-plating jack.
·         Patent cable wrap can prevent the line from curve, and helps you collect the wires without knotting.
·         6.3mm to 3.5mm converter and airplane adapter for your flight pleasure.
·         Three different sizes tips can fit every customer’s need.
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image004.jpg
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image005.jpg

Oct 21, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #2 of 154
I want one badly enough that I will bake you a pie
tongue.gif

(shipping and preserving of the pie however may be problematic)

p.s. and probably write a review as well

Oct 21, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #3 of 154
Is it also for international head-fiers? If it is, then I'm in!

How much i want them? Put it this way, DN-1000 will not be my first DUNU IEM, but it will also not be my last one too. All the IEMs (Trident and Detonator) that i have gotten have impressed me with the build quality and sound quality so much that I usually recommend them to friends as the first proper upgrade from stock earbuds. :)

Oct 21, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #5 of 154
  Is it also for international head-fiers? If it is, then I'm in!

How much i want them? Put it this way, DN-1000 will not be my first DUNU IEM, but it will also not be my last one too. All the IEMs (Trident and Detonator) that i have gotten have impressed me with the build quality and sound quality so much that I usually recommend them to friends as the first proper upgrade from stock earbuds. :)

Yeah as long as you're a Head-Fier.

Oct 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #6 of 154
I want this headphone soooooooo badly, that my head will explode except it wouldn't cuz I'm awesome and then I would get sent flying into space and then crash down to earth and create a biiiiig crater in my neighbor's backyard cuz they're meanies (jk i luv dem) and then I would bounce waaaay up and block the Hubble Space telescope's view and make us all think we have aliens but then I would look like the ugly barnacle from Sponge Bob that was so ugly that everyone died cuz I'm too close to the camera and so then everyone died.

The end.

Oct 21, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #7 of 154
I want them so bad, because i am just a student and i cannot buy iems/earphones/headphones as much as i want to experience them.
give-aways like this is a great opportunity for me to widen my experience and range in quality iems, so i hope i win 
ksc75smile.gif

i also hope this is an international giveaway XD

biggrin.gif
 anway, goodluck to everyone who joins! 
biggrin.gif

Oct 22, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #10 of 154
2 of my IEMs broke recently and I really need a new pair.

Needless to say I really really want these! I'll even write a review and brag to everyone about them! :D

Oct 22, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #13 of 154
Just give it to me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back