DUNU DN-C60II Clip-on Style Powerful Bass Hyper Sound Earphones -- Anyone?
Jun 1, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #16 of 27
Discontinued? Besides earbuds I love good clip-on earphones, but the market is really tiny. I've never heard Koss KSC75 but I've got these Dunu clip-on phones plus a pair of Pioneeer SE-EX9 and a pair of Yuin G2A. Yuin is my favorite with a very open and airy sound. Both Dunu and especially Pioneer has got a more narrow soundstage, but better bass extension. I cannot understand why Yuin discontinued G2A.

I want to try Victor/JVCs now discontinued HP AL1000 and HP AL600, but then I have to keep an eye on Yahoo auction and use an agent to have them delivered from Japan. Now Victor only sells cheap clip-on models in Japan.

Too bad that clip-on earphones are becoming more rare...

Jun 1, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #17 of 27
  I've never heard Koss KSC75...

Whhhhhaaaaaattt????  You must hear them!  You must!  
cool.gif

--

Aug 23, 2017 at 10:13 PM Post #24 of 27
Hey @golov17, I saw you wearing these somewhere lol, and was intrigued because I have and like the ksc75's, so I googled them and found this thread... and you!

These Dunu's still seem intriuging. Although I might prefer more bass since I prefer the sportapros (on parts express headband) a bit more than the ksc75's due to the increased bass.

Anyway, good pic of you wearing those Dunu's!

Aug 23, 2017 at 10:45 PM Post #25 of 27
Hey @golov17, I saw you wearing these somewhere lol, and was intrigued because I have and like the ksc75's, so I googled them and found this thread... and you!

These Dunu's still seem intriuging. Although I might prefer more bass since I prefer the sportapros (on parts express headband) a bit more than the ksc75's due to the increased bass.

Anyway, good pic of you wearing those Dunu's!
Thx, i still prefer Yuin G2a for clips..

Aug 23, 2017 at 10:50 PM Post #26 of 27
Thx, i still prefer Yuin G2a for clips..

Huh! It seems that the Yuin G2a's might also fit into the Parts Express headband. I might have to find me osme G2a's! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back