DUNU DN-C60II Clip-on Style Powerful Bass Hyper Sound Earphones -- Anyone?
Oct 30, 2014 at 4:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

hqssui

500+ Head-Fier
I am wondering anyone here own DUNU DN-C60II Clip-on Style Powerful Bass Hyper Sound Earphones. Saw this penonaudio.com.

http://penonaudio.com/Earphones/Clip-on-style/DUNU-DN-C60II

Description DUNU C60-II is a Clip-on Style with two dynamic drivers earphones. The vocal density and the high frequency’s fullness are better, the low frequency elasticity and the submergence also presents well. You may enjoy your music with them! Powerful Bass Hyper Sound 2-Way 4-Speaker system Dual Balanced Speaker Specification Plug : 3.5mm Gold plated plug Frequency response : 10Hz-23KHz Unit: Ø40mm two Dynamic driver units. Sensitivity : 110±2dB Cable length : 1.2m Impedance : 38Ω Weight : 43g Package DUNU DN-C60II Earphones Carry Case

I am planning to buy a clip on - bit confused which one,  Koss KSC75 or the DUNU DN-C60II.

Apr 7, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #4 of 27
Bumping a year old thread.

Though the DN-C60II was discontinued by DUNU, I still ordered one of the remaining pairs on the web.  I just have to hear these.

I will post up in a few days when I get my pair in.

cool.gif

Apr 18, 2016 at 4:23 AM Post #5 of 27
  Bumping a year old thread.

Though the DN-C60II was discontinued by DUNU, I still ordered one of the remaining pairs on the web.  I just have to hear these.

I will post up in a few days when I get my pair in.

cool.gif

YO! i just ordered one too, Ive always been curious of these. 

May 20, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #7 of 27
Any update with the sound of these clip ons?

I've been so busy with other reviews, I have not had much time to talk much about the DN-C60II.

They have better clarity than the Koss KSC75, but lack a bit with the lows.  Soundstage is on par with the Koss as well.

They are discontinued, so I would suggest if you are interested in them picking up a pair before they are harder to find.

May 21, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #10 of 27
They have a really beautiful way of portraying sound. The highs are very clear. The foam ear pads smell like chemicals. Lol.

lol! What about the bass? I really would like to know if these clip ons would beat my ever loving Koss KSC75.

I am sorry I can't compare but the bass is wonderful, that 40mm driver does great, it's a dual dynamic so it's got a really cool way of portraying sound in my opinion

May 27, 2016 at 6:08 AM Post #12 of 27

I've been so busy with other reviews, I have not had much time to talk much about the DN-C60II.

They have better clarity than the Koss KSC75, but lack a bit with the lows.  Soundstage is on par with the Koss as well.

They are discontinued, so I would suggest if you are interested in them picking up a pair before they are harder to find.

Just read your post and I'm about to buy it from Penon audio. But if you're saying that the bass is lacking compared to KSC75 then, I need to rethink if i should buy it,
What do you think?

May 27, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #13 of 27
  Just read your post and I'm about to buy it from Penon audio. But if you're saying that the bass is lacking compared to KSC75 then, I need to rethink if i should buy it,
What do you think?

I can 100% say the C60ii does not have more bass than the KSC75.  But it does have more clarity and detail.  

--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back