Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
May 20, 2014 at 8:02 AM Post #451 of 1,320
Is this the dunu dn-2k or the h-300 thread? :p

But yea, eq helps h-300 tremendously.

I believe it's the Dunu DN-2000 thread in which members are asking (or deciding) how H -300 compares.

I hope you're ok with that Hapster?

May 20, 2014 at 8:16 AM Post #453 of 1,320
I didn't mean to come off as rude. Just pointing it out.

Do you own the d-2k btw?

No no no, it's OK, I was only joking. Uncle H20 leaves little bits of bait laying around for members. 
wink_face.gif

I do not own them 'yet' however DN-2000 are one of the only IEM's I've decided to review soon, and thanks to djvkool that's going to be possible,  (hopefully in the next week when d macr0 finishes with them) I'm hoping DN-2000 pair well with DX50 / Tralucent T1 and can replace DN-1000 (which I admire very much for a $200 hybrid) I would of  bought DN-2000 but trying gear before you buy is a much safer option.

May 20, 2014 at 8:18 AM Post #454 of 1,320
Agreed, but besides tours there's no way to test this stuff out! It's maddening. It's like buying a "shirt" from a website with no picture and only a description.

Example: Shirt Description: here you'll see trees on a beach and a man relaxing in the sunset.
tshirt_snuggler.jpg

I think I'd be mortified if I received that thing.

May 20, 2014 at 9:11 AM Post #455 of 1,320

No no no, it's OK, I was only joking. Uncle H20 leaves little bits of bait laying around for members. 
wink_face.gif

I do not own them 'yet' however DN-2000 are one of the only IEM's I've decided to review soon, and thanks to djvkool that's going to be possible,  (hopefully in the next week when d macr0 finishes with them) I'm hoping DN-2000 pair well with DX50 / Tralucent T1 and can replace DN-1000 (which I admire very much for a $200 hybrid) I would of  bought DN-2000 but trying gear before you buy is a much safer option.

Smart smart play. haha I am eagerly waiting for your review m8.
wink_face.gif

popcorn.gif

May 20, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #457 of 1,320
Agreed, but besides tours there's no way to test this stuff out! It's maddening. It's like buying a "shirt" from a website with no picture and only a description.

Example: Shirt Description: here you'll see trees on a beach and a man relaxing in the sunset.
tshirt_snuggler.jpg

I see nothing wrong with that shirt? quite fashionable actually...

May 20, 2014 at 8:38 PM Post #463 of 1,320

tshirt_snuggler.jpg

awesome shirt it is Zach Galfianakis's " The Snuggler " character from Tim and Eric Awesome Show!
Truly bizarre.

If I could luck out getting something of that level blindly buying some IEM sight unseen it'd be great.

May 21, 2014 at 8:07 AM Post #464 of 1,320
So after reading impressions from you guys I'm thinking the DN-2k could be my next IEM, it was going to be the Sony XBA-H3 but it really seems like the H3 come up short against the likes of other triple hybrids like the H300 and the DN-2k... Is there a better/cheaper place to get it other than their official eBay that you guys know of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back