Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
Jun 11, 2014 at 8:29 PM Post #668 of 1,320
Just like with the DN1k I'm really enjoying the auvio silicone tips on these things. Sounds quite a bit bassier than the comply to me, though I'm not sure I've got the sizing quite right on the comply yet... Got more in the mail that fit these beasts. Bass with the auvio tips practically rattling my eyeballs here

So if you're getting fit issues on large-bore phones like these, check out the auvio tips on RS they're among the best sealing silicone tips I've seen. For me they do get a bit tiring after a few hours with these tips... though ymmv

Jun 12, 2014 at 6:35 AM Post #669 of 1,320
Loving these babies more each day i'll upload a picture when I get a chance even with my cheap portable set up sounds gorgeous nice balance, beautiful sub bass, clear mids, shimmery treble, good instrument separation. Honestly wish I got these a lot sooner far from the end but it's restored my faith in mid-high range iem's best iem's I've heard in a long while. 

Jun 12, 2014 at 11:07 PM Post #673 of 1,320
Jun 13, 2014 at 5:52 AM Post #675 of 1,320
Thanks for your review. I was getting worried that this thread was just short sweet impressions.

Not to worry my friend. There is more to come... The
Aussie tour has just started and will be climaxing soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back