Dubstep/Strong Bass On Ear Headset.
Apr 14, 2013 at 7:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

BassLoverDK

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a Dubstep/Hardstyle/Strong Bass on ear headset.
I've been looking at Denon AH-D340, and brands like Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser, Sony, Ultrasone or other Denon headsets.
My budget is 160€ (1200 Kr.) - 270€ (2000 Kr.)
Hope you guys find me something good!:wink:
(Ps. I'm from Denmark so please, only find products also available here In Denmark, [available to send to Denmark] thank you.

Jun 15, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #6 of 7
But... Can anyone reccomend the Denon AH-D340 or Beyerdynamic DT-880 Pro?

The DT880 definitely WONT give you what you're looking for. If you don't mind over ear cans as opposed to on ears, the JVC SZ2000 are supposed to be the reigning bass king, but they're imported from Japan and the price has recently gone up from about $230 USD to $290 USD.

Jun 15, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #7 of 7
Hehe, well thank you for answering my post but i'm not looking for over ear headsettet anymore. What happened is that i bought the Denon AH-D340 like 5 months ago, pretty much without any research on others. That headset is the worst s%>t i have ever bought. Recently i bought the Razer Hammerhead because of it's cool look and the speaking "Hammering in the bass". They are a 1000 times better, since i love the bass they provide. But i know that i can get better, and i choose to look for now IE-headphones, since i like the mobility and noise-cancelling in (some of) them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back