DT880 or HE60+HV70 ????? Tough situation
Nov 1, 2005 at 4:55 PM Post #31 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by fjf
Oh! you, capitalist pig!
36_12_6.gif

Yep, you said it pal. However that much money would be good for me, I want to travel to USA or INDIA, and I need like 2000usd for that. So far I don't have much, so...
Nice pic.

Nov 1, 2005 at 5:02 PM Post #32 of 47
No need to explain. It was just a joke. Y ahora corre y compra el maldito HE60 antes de que me de un viaje a Buenos Aires y te lo quite de las manos!.

Saludos.

Nov 1, 2005 at 5:18 PM Post #34 of 47
If the Prodigy 7.1LT is as good as my trusty Terratecs, and I guess it is, it should be fine for now. (It's about as good as contemporary consumer sound cards get.) Getting a used 1212m or comparable later shouldn't be a problem, but a new HE60/HEV70 combo doesn't come along every day. From what I've gathered here, the cans themselves (HE60) aren't a lot worse than the HE90, and that's quite a statement. You won't need to worry about upgrading cans in a long time...

Nov 1, 2005 at 5:20 PM Post #35 of 47
Can't go wrong with the HE60/HEV70!!! GREAT PRICE, DO IT!

Nov 1, 2005 at 5:43 PM Post #36 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by fjf
No need to explain. It was just a joke. Y ahora corre y compra el maldito HE60 antes de que me de un viaje a Buenos Aires y te lo quite de las manos!.

Saludos.

Jajajaja. Hablas como si fueras un mexicano que habla todo articulado.
k1000smile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgrossklass
If the Prodigy 7.1LT is as good as my trusty Terratecs, and I guess it is, it should be fine for now. (It's about as good as contemporary consumer sound cards get.) Getting a used 1212m or comparable later shouldn't be a problem, but a new HE60/HEV70 combo doesn't come along every day. From what I've gathered here, the cans themselves (HE60) aren't a lot worse than the HE90, and that's quite a statement. You won't need to worry about upgrading cans in a long time...

What is Terratecs? Are they speakers? The Prodigy is almost as good as the most expensive cards when it comes to reproduction, recording is another subject. I have read that the HE60 have a good percentage of similarity with the HE90, they must be quite something. About upgrading, hehehe I don't think I could even by 2 separate devices of top quality (example one of those amps which are at 3000usd aprox.)
Will keep you posted people.

Nov 1, 2005 at 6:01 PM Post #37 of 47
I can't see (or hear) anything tough here. Just go for the HE60 + HEV70 combo.

Nov 1, 2005 at 6:02 PM Post #38 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by neilvg
hmmm.. lucky for me I also speak Spanish.

Yo tambien!
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2005 at 7:15 PM Post #39 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patu
I can't see (or hear) anything tough here. Just go for the HE60 + HEV70 combo.

Well, now I know, but before you guys explained to me I didn't. Hehe, each second I wonder if they got sold or are gonna get sold before I get the money (not less than 1 month). I wish me luck
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2005 at 8:11 PM Post #41 of 47
Haha, you tell me where you are getting the HE60/HEV70, and once I get it I'll pay you $200 USD
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2005 at 8:31 PM Post #42 of 47
If you have to wait a month, then there is a good chance that the combo will be sold. If you can get the vendor to hold on to them for you specifically, or if you can pay in installments, this will help a lot. If they do get sold, though, you're definitely not out of luck, and there's a lot of good non-Sennheiser electrostatic gear to be had (hint: Stax
lambda.gif
).

Anyway, best of luck to you. Hope you get the combo.

Nov 1, 2005 at 8:32 PM Post #43 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by fjf
A whole month!. Where did you say the HE60 was for sale?
880smile.png

Damn it! Now I forgot where it was
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by akwok
Haha, you tell me where you are getting the HE60/HEV70, and once I get it I'll pay you $200 USD

Come on, I'm not that smart.
tongue.gif

Nov 1, 2005 at 8:36 PM Post #45 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by catscratch
If you have to wait a month, then there is a good chance that the combo will be sold. If you can get the vendor to hold on to them for you specifically, or if you can pay in installments, this will help a lot. If they do get sold, though, you're definitely not out of luck, and there's a lot of good non-Sennheiser electrostatic gear to be had (hint: Stax
lambda.gif
).

Anyway, best of luck to you. Hope you get the combo.

Thanks mate. Well, I doubt they will get sold because here in Argentina the high end market is not the same as there. It depends on the product of course, many high end video cards (X800, 6800GT, etc) get sold quite often (to those who are into that and have that much money, who are not many...).
I think I will give the guy a call, and see if he can let them at 500USD or less than 600USD, whatever he says, I will make him know I want them and soon I'll have the money so he reserves them for me
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back