Drop + JVC new Collaboration!
Aug 10, 2019 at 6:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

CEE TEE

Member of the Trade: NITSCH
Aug 12, 2019 at 12:21 PM Post #2 of 7
Translated Japanese page.

$250 is a good price on this model. I wonder what the modifications are ...

Aug 12, 2019 at 2:43 PM Post #3 of 7

250 ouch, I'll pass. been on the fence about the t2 for $35 shipped, but I think I will just get that after all. I don't really care about IEM's, as long as it sounds halfway decent

Aug 12, 2019 at 5:29 PM Post #4 of 7
I’m super excited, not about FD01, which is a built like a tank and incredibly capable IEM, but more about where it will eventually lead to.
I’m thinking FW10000xx or Jvc headphone collaboration.

For the longest time JVC has been limited to the Asian market, this should really help in bringing more awareness abroad.

Aug 12, 2019 at 8:13 PM Post #5 of 7

We're going to post some graphs soon. JVC was able to replicate what the community was doing with removable nozzles to shape the sound signature.

Our version will ship with multiple pairs of nozzles and the removal of one CNC design feature housing that can catch some users ears (the housing has less ridges on the outside).

Some samples are slowly going out after 48 hours of pink noise burn-in.

Impressions, details, and other 3rd-party graphs will be available over the next month:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/drop-jvc-ha-fdx1-dual-carbon-iem-available-in-the-us.912737/

Please press the request button here so you'll be reminded when pre-sale starts 9/5/2019:
https://drop.com/buy/drop-jvc-ha-fdx1-dual-carbon-iem/story#story
RequestButton_JVC.png

Aug 13, 2019 at 1:57 AM Post #6 of 7
I’m super excited, not about FD01, which is a built like a tank and incredibly capable IEM, but more about where it will eventually lead to.
I’m thinking FW10000xx or Jvc headphone collaboration.

For the longest time JVC has been limited to the Asian market, this should really help in bringing more awareness abroad.

I've always been a fan of JVC earphones, I tried the FW10000 at a local store and really loved it but couldn't justify the price. The FD01 was really good too but I felt it was a little pricey. At $250 and assuming a similar sound signature, this will be priced under the FD01 and a low risk purchase for me.

Now just need to do abit more spring cleaning......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back